Chapter 23 || Meanwhile in a studio/underground bunker

__3rd Person POV__

"Bendy is your solution really just to use ink?"Alice sighs, with Bendy sitting on his throne. She, him , Henry and Boris were figuring what to wear at the party. Since they were ink monsters, except for Henry, they were wondering what to wear. Bendy has suggested they make their clothes out of ink, which, of course, Alice refuses.

"We could make clothes out of old ones." Henry suggests. 

"There! Finally! A good idea! At least the clothes won't be made of pure liquid!" She screams, pointing to Henry. 

"I think Joey must've left few suits in his office, if Bendy could shrink a bit , then it could fit. Since Boris is wearing pants, he could wear  a top and a bowtie. I could take another pair too, for Alice...I suppose we could figure something out, we have at least 9 days." He says. 

Alice sighs of relief at Henry's idea. It was a good idea,and Boris was fine with it.

Henry, Alice and Bendy went to the administration, leaving Boris taking care of the throne room.

( I know Alice doesn't like it when she touches ink, but her legs are covered in ink, so passing the sea of ink that's between the administration maze won't be much of a bother to her , Boris, disappears when killed in Chapter 4 ,  so the ink will make him disappear. 'so how did he go to the throne room?' you ask. The gang carried him over. The gang carried him over)

Once there, it was a pure nightmare, Alice didn't enjoy mazes, Bendy and Henry knew the whole studio by the back of their hand, so sometimes it'd be hilarious whenever they go to the administration , because Alice would always get lost, and the two would hear her complaining in the distance. Eventually, they reached the office , found the suits and brought them back to the throne room.

Boris was just being a silent cinnamon bun, sleeping on the throne, curled up on the chair. They didn't wake him up and made Bendy try the suit , it fit him just right, even if he did have to shrink to Joey's size.

Once Boris woke up, they put the jacket on him and it suited him well, they put on a bowtie. Henry took  little picture with the camera from Chapter 4 of the two bois. 

Alice was laughing in the background, seeing how ridiculous Bendy looked in the outfit.

"Hey! Let's see how you feel when you try on your outfit later!" Bendy shouts .

Alice pulls out the middle finger. 

"Guys..." Henry sighs. The two immediately stop arguing. "Boris would you like to help me/ I'll draw a dress for Alice, and you gather me the parts I need for it."

Alice rolls her eyes as it reminds her back in Chapter 3 when she told Henry to get her the parts needed to make Brute Boris.

( I just wanna point out , in my version of BATIM, the game is over, everyone is living happily in the studio. Henry is trapped there, but his only limit is Joey's house, Joey is the only one who can enter and leave, so he brings food for Henry and Alice to change a bit from the bacon soup, Alice/Susie's relationship with Bendy is kinda like siblings or best friends. Boris is Wally , Bendy is Bendy, Allison Angel is Allison Pendle and the same for Tom.

Also there's no such thing as toon versions of the ink monsters)

"Hmm. Those clothes are a bit dirty, I'll ask for Joey to give them a wash. "Henry says. "I'll just go to the very first floor, okay?"

"Henry, it's gonna take you an eternity to go there." Alice says.

Henry nods, and continues to walk. Bendy immediately takes Henry and they pass through the ceiling, leaving Alice and Boris alone.

"Hey bro." She says, turning her head to her once former BFF. 

( I like to headcanon that in the studios' heyday, Susie and Wally were super good firneds, almost like siblings, they'd annoy Sammy all the time... Boris still remembers who he is, but he still can't talk)

The two, creation and creator were phasing through the ceiling. There's so many levels of JDS that it get's tiring and it takes almost 5 minutes to get up there. Henry , when Bendy does this, has his fair share of hitting the ceiling when this happened, so Bendy would sometimes cover him with is ink so Henry would not feel any pain. 

They arrived at the door, the exit, and opened it. They said hi to Joey, who was  old, but Henry seemed just to be in his 50s or something. That's because Joey couldn't stop eating junk and fancy food with a lot of calories, but still make him thin, but Henry, ate a lot of healthy food even back when he used to work at the studio.

"We're gonna need to give these a wash, can you help us? We have no washing machine in there."Bendy asks. 

Joey accepted and called his maid, who would do the chores for him when Joey was a bit too weak to do it. The maid, who knows about the ink monsters, and kept it secret, welcomed Henry and Bendy and grabbed the clothes. Joey planned that when he dies, Esther, the maid, will have to replace him, she had to give some visits and to train how to enter and handle the studio's chaos.

Luckily, Esther likes the ink monsters and is ready to replace Joey when the fateful day ever comes.

After waiting awhile and drinking soem tea with Joey, Esther was finally done, putting the folded and cleaned clothes in a bag so it stays safe in the inky world that was under her feet, Henry and Bendy said bye and entered back into the studio.

When they finally came back, they found Alice and Boris playing tag in the maze of hallways there were in the throne room. Henry instantly knew that this was Boris' doing, since Alice is too mature and old for this kind of stuff.

It's amazing how in would affect the people.

Susie was once a bubbly woman, but now a serious and mature lady.

Sammy was serious too, only to be the most annoying person in fucking existence.

Wally is still Wally, thank god.

Allison was very shy and didn't talk much in the studio, now she is more confident.

Tom is still the angry grumpy shit we all know and maybe don't love.

Do all Borises keep their old personalities?

Oh wait there's also Bertrum.

~Meanwhile in Sister Location~

The gang, Baby, Ballora, F.Freddy , F.Foxy, their hacker sister stuck in every single gadget out there, Ennard , Bon Bon, Bonnet , were planning soem stuff.

"We could use our human disguises, leave the place, buy some appropriate outfits for the New Years eve."Baby suggests.

The others agree.

"We need a babysitter for the Bidybabs and the Minireenas, also Bon Bon and Bonnet."

"Hey! We can understand adult jokes unlike them! We can come at a party with more adults than kids!" Bon Bon exclaims, a bit annoyed.

"Fine, you two can come." Ballora sighs.

"For the babysitter, let's ask Eggs!" Freddy suggests

"Michael?" Ballora asks.

"Yeah! Eggs!"

"I suppose he can handle them, when the Minireenas like him, but for the Bidybabs..."

"He'll be fine!"Foxy reassures Ballora. 

"So I guess we have all of that covered."Ballora says , relieved. She's like the mom of the group, she wants everything to be planned for this.

A/N : I got bored with what the gang is doing back in GF so I decided to do this.

I'm sorry

Also I'll be a bit inactive for the next few days until Sunday, maybe.