Chapter 24 || Christmas

__Mabel's POV__

Me and Dipper were hanging out at the Dreemurr house, preparing for the Christmas party. 

It was already nighttime and the party was in a few hours.

We were both helping Toriel and Mint finishing the treats that took them many hours to make, using. Frisk, Asriel, and the other souls were dressing up for the party. We were already dressed, we put the container holding the food, and putting the plates in the bags that Undyne was going to carry once we're done. She was waiting in the living room, sitting on the couch, watching stuff on her phone. 

The others were in the basement. It was finally finished, and it looked amazing. Each side belonged to each soul. The beds and mirrors were their own color, the walls were white, and LED lights were attached everywhere.

I didn't go downstairs to see their outfits, and neither did they for us. We both wanted it to be a surprise.

Eventually, Toriel told Mint to go change and she obeyed and headed down in the basement. 

Heck, I don't think it's called the basement anymore.

What should I call it, Riana, Alita, Leila, Mint, Coco, and Sabrina's room? The souls' room?

Maybe.

After a while, Toriel confirmed to Undyne she can take the meals to the hotel in advance. 

" Be careful, we worked hard on it." She said, warning to the fact Undyne might take it too far when handling the fragile contents.

"Don't worry your majesty." The warrior says, reassuring the queen.

When she left I heard a knock on the door from the basement. 

" Mom we're done..." Asriel says.

" Okay. Is everyone there?" She asks.

" Uh...Yeah." 

Toriel then says that they could come out. Me and Dipper watched them come out, wearing their outfits given by Mettaton.

I don't mean to be rude, but their outfits were a little too much. But then, me and Dipper's outfits were too, so I guess we're even.

The only outfit that seemed simple was Chara's.

It was just a red dress held by a black belt. She wore heels and she had black tights.

She has little baubles as her earrings. It lacked pizzazz unlike the others, so I decided to help her. I gathered some emergency glitter from a little sachet tied inside my handbag and threw some on her dress. It made it glitter. I then took a line of LED lights attached to the tree and tied it on her waist instead of the belt. When I was done, I gave her a thumbs up. She blushed a bit and thanked me by bowing down.

We then got together in a large group and walked to Mettaton's hotel.

Upon arriving, Mettaton greeted us with a huge smile on his face. He let us in happily and we entered the party. Toriel and Mint quickly ran to Undyne and placed the food on the huge buffet table. Grunkle Stan and Ford were there, so was Wendy and Soos. Other members of the party, such as Napstablook, Muffet, Grillby, Alphys, Sans, and Papyrus, along with a weird skeleton with cracks on his eyes. The three skeletons were wearing Christmas sweaters with a lot of puns. Other little monsters were there too, the dog family was there, and a bunch of weird cat-dogs which I might have to assume are Temmies are dancing happily on the dance floor.

The presents for all of us were under a huge tree. Each of them had a little note where it was written who the gift belongs to.

I was super excited to open my gifts, to the point I'd take a peek to see how many I had.