Chapter 7 || Routine

__Chara's POV__

Today Frisk and her friends were doing something. I heard her upset voice shout, I hear their voices shout too.

I hid in my room.

I dislike the screaming.

I sometimes lock myself in the room so when her friends come over, they can't see me. But when they leave, I come out , eat my breakfast , read a book ,and go training with Undyne and Papyrus. And if I have some time, I'll go into the bunker later.

The screaming has stopped.

I open the door a little bit and Frisk and her friends were gone.

I left my room.

"Hi mom."

"Hello Chara sweetie." She tells me , placing a plate of my breakfast.

I looked at it in amazement.

"That's a new recipe!"I say. Mom giggles.

"Sans gave me Mint's book , and there were interesting recipes that were fit for a good breakfast! A bit different from the usual , heh?"

I nod.

I start eating , mom puts a beverage on the table.

"I also made your favorite : Calamansi juice with peppermint tea!"

"Thanks mom!" I take a sip of the drink.

All of a sudden mom sits down in front of me , with a serious tone.

"Chara, please, at least meet Frisk's friends , we talked about this."

"No! They are in a terrible mood today! Have you heard the screams? The shouts? This just proves they're just like them! They are trying to recover form the truth! And if they learn I'm alive ... the boy's gonna have a hangover and-"

Toriel covers my mouth.

"My child , I understand, but can you see how the humans here have offered us ? Just give them some time , then introduce yourself!" She reassures me.

I stay silent. I don't want to meet them , but I'll have to do it eventually.

The silence was broken when we hear Undyne banging on the door.

"Hey punk! Get over here!"

"Coming!"I panic .

"I'll put some snacks in a paper bag for you three!" Mom tells me , placing some food inside  a paper bag.

I grab my jacket , a gift Storyshift Chara gave me.

I wore my red boot and red finger less gloves. I took my bag where mom put the paper bag in and left the house.

"Bye mom!"I said. I turned to Undyne and Papyrus.

"Hey guys!"

"What up punk!"

"HELLO OTHER HUMAN!"

We started to walk to the forest and talk about our training progress. We eventually arrived at a cliff. The space was large enough. This is where we usually practice, we don't tell mom because she'll get worried. Usually after the training we'd check out the landscape and eat mom's snacks.

we all put our stuff down and start some warm ups. Normally me and Papyrus start to battle, then it's me and Undyne , then it's her and Papyrus.

"Ready punk?" She asks, summons her spear.

"Ready."I reply , summoning my sword.

My theme starts to play.