Chapter 1- Being her shadow

She slammed her glass on the bar counter for the 19th time after gulping down the hot unholy liquid called alcohol through her throat. The bartender is now scared of her as he recalled how devilish that girl looked when he tried to stop her from drinking further. He immediately grabbed the glass that was placed on the counter by her and refilled it.

The girl kept looking at the glass which was now refilled with the poisonous and unholy substance that she hated before, but now she found it alluring to get all her thoughts vanish for a night. She lowered her head looking at the liquid she's about to take in and which resulted the strands of her hair to cover the beautiful face she's hiding.

She tucked her hair revealing her face which was shining despite of the dim lights in the bar. Her face illuminated like a shining moon at dark night, her eyes resembled stars which were filled with tears a while ago. Her rosy lips released a bitter chuckle thinking about the events she despised.

Her right hand went to grab the glass from the counter and she caressed it with her thumb looking at the liquid inside it with her half opened eyes. She looked over to the thing that placed on the bar counter as it lit up indicating that she got a call from the person who is the reason of her being at the bar with a glass filled with alcohol in her hand.

Her sister.....

Seeing her sister's name on the phone screen made her to drink all the content of the glass she was holding. She placed the empty thing on the bar counter and switched off the phone, trying not to get more heartbroken.

She's not ready to see her sister's face, hearing her voice is the last thing she wants. Without even realizing her cheeks became damp and she wiped her tears harshly as she knew it wasn't the right time to let her emotions to get kicked in. She took another shot of alcohol, her throat was now throbbing with pain not because of the alcohol, but because of the tears and cries that she was controlling not to escape from her.

She inhaled and exhaled closing her eyes and passing her palms to caresses her eyes for relaxation, she placed her left elbow on the barcounter propping her chin on her palm and closed her eyes recalling everything even though she doesn't want it.

She's always been overshadowed by her sister in everything since childhood. And as a result she kept watering her insecurities to grow higher than the Everest. The first thing to say about her sister is she's extremely gorgeous with all those assets a perfect girl should have to make a guy crazy.

Even though her sister is elder than her by a year, she always looked younger than y/n. While y/n is a kind of girl who is not that lucky about getting looks as ethereal as her sister. Which made everyone to notice her sister more.............actually no one notices her when she's with her sister.

When they grew older she thought she would become just like her sister but alas they looked totally different from each other when they both hit their teenage. Her sister became petite, small and thin girl that every boy would dream of. On the other side y/n rather looked like a hulk beside her sister as she grew taller than her, thicker than her with her chubby cheeks and fat body. That's when she lost all her hopes in looks.....

Y/n started to study with all her might which is her strength factor while her sister's weakness. She got many degrees and got a stable job at 20 years. The result is she ended up being addressed as a nerd, geek, bookworm and what not! Even though her sister is bad at studies and stuff, she got succeeded in gaining popularity in the University they go to with her talents like singing, dancing and acting.

You know what being called nerd is better than being addressed as someone's sister. It would be nice if her sister is a bitch, cruel and heartless but she's not..... Her sister treats her like an angel, cares for her like a mother and protects her like a father. She loves y/n soo much which made y/n to hate herself for being jealous of her own sister.