Chapter 18- Miracles don't happen often.

"I know you would be here

"I know you would be here." he smirked at me and I really wanted tear that smirk off his face.

I went to the closet and placed my suitcase in there.

"Don't tell me there's only one bed." I asked in frustration as I saw only one king-sized bed in the room.

"Yep, wait are you nervous to sleep with me on the same bed? Do you think you will loose your control by seeing my sexy hot body." he laid on his left side facing me while propping up his head and I really don't want to mention that smirk on his face.

"Oh come on! I've seen better." I replied back dryly. Yes I've seen better. Why do we watch Hollywood movies for? those six pack shirtless guys are such an eye candies to watch.

"What do you mean by you have seen better?" I can hear a hit of anger in his voice and now I really want to make him more mad. Awww our little muscular bunny can't accept that I've seen better. I really like to hurt his "I'm the most attractive man in the world." thing.

Of course he's handsome I can't deny that but still. I don't like to accept that he's handsome which makes his pride to reach peaks.

"Look I really don't want to argue with you right now. I'm tired let's sleep OK." I went to my suitcase and rushed to the bathroom after grabbing a pair of pajamas.

After I came back the room was dark and I realized that Jungkook was already in his deep slumber and I don't want him to wake up. So I went to the other side after placing pillows in between us. It's not because I'm afraid that Jungkook would do anything to me. The problem is with me. I have a habit of hugging a cushion or teddy while sleeping. So yeah those cushions are for jungkook's safety. I might hug him like a koala bear as a habit. We don't want any complications do we?

I felt very tired and without even my knowledge I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

Next morning

What do you think would have happened at night? Don't be over dramatic. It's not a movie. Nothing happened. I just hugged the pillows while sleeping that's it! nothing much happened. Even though I want it to happen. Forget what I just said OK.

I woke up early in the morning as I don't want to wake up after my boss and shower while he's still in the room wide awake. So I'm gonna shower when he's still sleeping.

I took out my dress and lingerie to the bathroom itself and locked the door properly. You know I don't want him to enter the bathroom while I'm butt naked he would probably run away by watching my body. I'm not that sexy and hot. I'm just normal and some what chubby. You may say I'm thick.

After washing up myself neatly. I looked at my dress that I'm going to wear today. I told that my suitcase is filled with all dresses and skirts without any pants. That bunny didn't even inform me before that he's planning to take me to Paris. If he did I would have packed comfy clothes. Now I think these dresses will be glued to my body as I bought them a few years back.