Chapter 26- A Vending Machine?

"Come on y/n! We're here for you

"Come on y/n! We're here for you. Let's get over this!" Hoseok said while bringing his fist into the air. I exhaled deeply while watching the entrance of our office. Will I be able get him out off my mind. It's hard to ignore him. Damn that's why you shouldn't date a person whom you work with.

"Oh come on! You're exaggerating hyung. Now move don't create a show here y/n!" Jimin just draped his hand over my shoulder and Hoseok did the same. They both dragged me into the office along with them. We just entered like three musketeers. I haven't thought that I would be this close to Hoseok. But here we're.....he became our friend within a few hours.

About Jungkook! I haven't met him, seen him or called him even once. Yesterday's a holiday so I'm totally drowned in the work of moving in. Jimin and Hoseok helped me a lot in moving in. We three spent all the day together and we three went to hang out in the evening.

And let me tell you I don't know what happened to Tae but he showed up suddenly where we hung out and looked like he is having a contispation. A serious one! Later he kept talking about Jungkook that and Jungkook this and a total bull shit! I immediately told him to duck off right on his face and he obeyed. I think my scary face which I practiced a lot worked on him.

"Hey y/n! Nice hair color it suits you." I heard the receptionist saying as soon I entered the office.

"I told you, now see you're getting compliments because of who?" Jimin asked with a proud smirk on his face while raising his chin up.

I forgot to mention. Yeah I dyed my hair. It was Jimin's idea though. I want a change so yeah I thought it was the best option. I went to salon and asked asked to die my hair. I didn't trust the old lady at first but she did a great job to my hair. She dyed my hair with brown highlights and I must say it looked pretty good.

"Yeah, yeah

"Yeah, yeah. It's because of you. Now happy?" Jimin gave satisfactory nod to me and hoseok just chuckled at the scene.

"Y/n! You look totally different. You look good." I heard another one saying whom I didn't recognize that he works in our office but I didn't let it show on my face. I just gave a simple polite smile and thanked him.