Chapter 20- .Dead skin cells.

"I want to be with you tonight

"I want to be with you tonight. Please!" she asked standing there right in front of me. Why? I don't know. I can see that she really want me to come with her. I don't understand.

"No! She's not available, actually we are really busy and I appreciate if you leave right now." I heard Jungkook saying in a one go and was about to close the door on their faces but Taehyung held the door with his hand.

"Look, she wants to talk to you about something an-"

"And I think you have no right to tell her what to do!" Jungkook said while glaring at Taehyung.

"Can you please stop it! I don't think I need anyone's permission to talk with my sister." what the hell is going on? It's my sister who said those words. Her words came out stern and serious. And it was like an order of alpha king.

"Y/n you're coming with me. And I don't care about anyone's opinion." she declared sternly.

"Hmm, ok but can you wait. I need to get my things." I said and closed the door.

"Such a fucking cock blocker!" I glared at Jungkook who just looked at me with I didn't say anything wrong look.

I took my phone from the night stand and headed straight towards the door. But I felt him grabbing my wrist which made me to stop in my tracks.

"Is it that necessary for you to go!" he asked in a low tone with clear disappointment in his voice which made me to laugh at his cuteness. Oh my God I really like this bunny guy.

Cupping his cheeks I gave him a small peck on his lips just like a goodnight kiss. I started to pull away from the kiss but Jungkook didn't let me break the kiss instead he pinned me to the wall and kissed me more passionately.

"Good Night" I pecked his lips for the last time and opened the door.

"shall we go?" I asked my sister and she smiled at me.

"OK, but where do I need to stay now?" it's Taehyung who raised the doubt. But we both left to my sister's room with out even saying anything.

"Is something wrong?" I asked immediately after sitting on the bed in my sister's room.

"Nothing! Just wanted to ask your opinion on something!" she sat opposite to me.

"Is it that important?"

"Taehyung wants to get married after 3 or 2 weeks y/n!" OK that was really important stuff. But why is she looking not so happy? She loves him right? She should be happy but why do I feel like she's not that happy about it! Why?

"Are you not happy about it?" I want to know it! I mean she's being suspicious lately. Wait don't tell me that she's liking Jungkook now! Please don't say that sis!

"It's not about being happy! It's like I don't know. I'm thinking about Taehyung! Will he be happy? I'm not sure. I'm so confused right now." Thank God she didn't bring Jungkook in middle.