Chapter 25- Try harder

Over! Did she just say that? She want to end this? Did I hear right? How can I make her believe that she's only the one I love

Over! Did she just say that? She want to end this? Did I hear right? How can I make her believe that she's only the one I love. How can I say that to her? How can I say that I can't live without her by my side? How can I say that I can't spend a day without watching her smile? How can I say that I got addicted to her cuddlings and kisses? How can I say that I love her more than myself?

I couldn't process anything that happened around me. How y/n's sister and Teahyung called my hyungs. How they just brought me home and here I am. I want her right in my arms so that I can hold her tightly so that she couldn't leave me alone.

Without realizing a tear escaped my eyes thinking of her being away from me.

"Damn this baby sitting Job! I don't know when I will get retired from this

"Damn this baby sitting Job! I don't know when I will get retired from this." Jin hyung mumbled while coming to my side and rubbing my back soothingly. He made me to sit on the couch while consoling me. It's true he's always the one who took care of me. Not only him but all the three of them. But Jin hyung always treats me like his little brother actually he treats me like his son.

"Why did she even leave? What happened? Tell us Jungkook? We will get nothing by sitting like this." Namjoon hyung stated softly and I knew he's right. He's always right. He's the one who keeps us in check. Tells us about what to do and what not to do. And he guides us.

I told them everything that happened in the party. And how she left me all alone.

"Do you pity her?" Namjoon hyung asked and now I got angry why is everyone asking me that if I pitied her?

"No goddammit! Why do all keep asking that? I fucking love her like crazy. I can't even sleep a wink without her in my arms I got addicted to her." I yelled out loud in frustration and a few tears left my eyes including that of rage.

"Language Jungkook!................Yoongi? I told you not to fucking curse in front of him." I got smacked right away by Jin hyung who yelled at yoongi hyung who just sat down on the couch. But Jin hyung doesn't know that he's the one who curses in front of me always and it's really unintentional and I let him blame yoongi hyung like always as yoongi hyung doesn't care about it.