Chapter 32- Kiss me

Today's the day

Today's the day. The day to attend the wedding of Mrs.Greene's daughter. Remember the old lady talking about Paris? That lady's name is Blue. Strange right? Her name is blue while her Last name is Greene. Colors!

I'm really not in the mood to attend the wedding but Jungkook said it was important. And Mrs. Greene is really curious to see me. She even sent me a dress. Strange right! I know I don't know why she is so interested In me?

Talking about Jungkook! He's not talking with me like that anymore. I think he's hurt. I mean he's not calling me nor he's texting me some pick up lines like he used to. He's communicating with me just for official purposes. And I felt like dying. It's not like I want attention from him. But he's being cold. Damn I messed up everything being a k drama female lead. Shit! I just watched a sad k drama ending and I got carried away. The most saddest drama I've watched. Scarlet heart ryeo.

I just got a text message from him. He's asking if I'm ready to attend the wedding party. I dressed up in the dress given by Mrs. Greene not wanting to make her feel bad that I didn't attend her daughter's wedding when she gifted me a beautiful dress.

It looks like a costly dress to me but still I need to wear it. The thing is the dress has a transparent cloth at the back and literally it is backless to me.

I hurriedly made my way to downstairs with excitement as I thought Jungkook would be the one who's going to pick me up. But my heart shattered when I saw he sent a driver for me to reach the venue. I felt like crying. But I don't want my make up to get ruined.

I gave a smile and nod to the chauffeur before hopping into the car and I felt lonely than ever.

The car halted making me to get out of it and suddenly I felt strange attending someone's wedding whom I didn't know well. As soon as I stepped inside the venue the hall is beautifully decorated with flowers and petals. They made petals to scatter here and there which looked magically beautiful than anything ever.

"Oh come on! Let's go what are you waiting for?" Mrs. Greene dragged me as soon as she saw me. I don't know where she's taking me to.

She took me to a room where I saw a beautiful girl dressed in a bridal dress looking gorgeous with pink blush on her cheeks and her smile looked that she's happy and excited to get married. She looked insanely gorgeous.

"Hey, Honey look who we have got here? I told you already about her. " Mrs. Greene exclaimed and the other girl who I assumed it to be her daughter squealed in high pitch tone and hugged me dearly with excitement without caring about my expressions. I was beyond shocked.

"Thank you, thank you so much for coming. Y/n! It really means a lot. Actually I don't have any one to talk with come sit here. Thank you for coming." OK now she's black mailing me. I can't say not to her. But what to do she looked so excited and happy which made me to give a nod along with a smile.