Chapter 19-The First Kiss

"Move away peasants Kim Seok Jin has arrived!" A extremely handsome man with a fine suit kept saying as he arrived at the shoot and walked straight towards our mini group

"Move away peasants Kim Seok Jin has arrived!" A extremely handsome man with a fine suit kept saying as he arrived at the shoot and walked straight towards our mini group. Yoongi, Jungkook and me. Is he the man on the phone earlier?. But it's just been half an hour. How is he so fast?

"I thought you changed hyung. But you are still the same..........ouch what was that for." the man just smacked Jungkook on his head to which he yelped in pain.

"You know what! you should have just told us about your arrival." another fine man with fine suit, fine body, fine height, fine mullet and fucking fine dimples arrived making me to gasp.

I can hear crows cawing, wind blewing, insects chirping, birds flying and fishes fishing............. Wait, why the hell fishes are fishing themselves. They will die at this rate. But the main point here is how did I even think of fishes fishing themselves.

No, it can't be. Those dimples and that bear smile.... No! This world can't be such a small peanut sized golf ball. Same smile, same charm, same glasses and same ducking person. I really didn't expect to meet him, I know that he's cousin of Jungkook but I really didn't get to know that they are still in touch.

There he stood with all his glory. The first love of my life is standing right in front of me in flesh with his bear smile. He didn't change even a bit. Those dimples of him are still breathtaking.

"And Yoongi you too, why didn't you tell us about it?" the man who I guess Jin asked yoongi but yoongi didn't even respond to him.

Namjoon just went to yoongi and pulled out the ear buds out of his ears.

"Hyung you better answer us right now." Namjoon threw them away and crossed his hands under his chest.

"You know what Namjoon!?, I really want to kill you right now." yoongi glared at him which didn't effect Namjoon at all.

"And are you the one on the phone?" Jin asked while looking at me with his handsome face. Yes, he's world wide handsome.

"Umm, yeah. I'm-"

"Y/n?!" I was surprised when Namjoon called out my name even before I could say it by myself. He knew me? How? That was impressive and I really didn't expect that. A smile crept on my lips hearing him calling my name.

"You know her?" Jungkook asked while quirking his brow up.

"Of course I know her. She's our junior and she's the topper of her class. Actually I got to know as She's the sister of the girl who you dated that time. Remember?"

Impressed? My ass! He knew me just because of my sister. But he knew my name that's a new thing to hear.

"Wait! Jungkook dated a girl that time when he's in highschool? When?" Jin asked making me to look at me in what -the -hell look.

"You are just the way you used to be y/n! You didn't change at all. You're still cute." Namjoon's words made me to feel like I'm in Mars, no Jupiter, no Pluto.........wait that wasn't even a planet.