Chapter 28- Hot chocolate

"Umm, what are you doing here?" I asked being extremely clueless about him standing right in front of me

"I-I Just came to g-give you this!" he stuttered a little while thrusting the paper bag into my hands forcefully. Wait! What the duck?

"Can you tell me why did you come?" I need to know. It's not like he shouldn't come here but it's really fishy. What is he even doing here?

"Y-You moved in, s-so umm, I thought I should give something to you! So I just brought some snacks for you to eat." he spoke still stuttering and I can see beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

I heard a sound inside my flat and as a reflex I was about to turn my head to watch but the person didn't let me.

"Wait! Y/n! I need to go." I flinched at his sudden raise in voice and now I'm really worried about him.

"Tae! Are you OK? Did something happen? I think you shouldn't drive at this time if you're not well. I will just call J-"

"No, Don't worry he will take care of it!" he immediately cut off my words.

"Oh! You came with a friend? Is it Jim-"

"No! I came alone!" he said hastily again cutting off my sentence. Wait, what? He came alone but he just said that "don't worry he will take care if it "

"You said that he will take care of it! But you're saying that you came alone? Then wh-"

"No! I mean that he is me! I can take care of it! That's what I'm saying. Why are asking so many questions? " he said it like a rap. OK! Now what's going on here?

"Tae you look like you're possessed by someone." I blurted it out what just came into my mind. He kept watching behind me and now I'm really scared what is he even watching with his wide eyes. But when I caught him staring at something he immediately lowered his gaze.

"Tae! You're scaring me now! Did you get possessed or what?"

"I think so too." he replied back.