Chapter 23- Emergency

"Come fast it's an emergency

"Come fast it's an emergency." Jin kept saying the same "emergency" thing all the way. And then Namjoon just came out of the room and got surprised by my presence.

"What happened? Is he OK?" I asked Namjoon by blocking him from moving anywhere. I feel like a love sick wife whose husband got admitted into hospital. But not gonna lie Namjoon suits well for a doctor role.

"Hyung! I told you not to exaggerate things." he yelled at Jin to which the elder one pouted.

"Nothing y/n! It's just that he is having trouble with his tie that's it. Can you please check up on him." Namjoon said with a polite smile and I just sighed in relief hearing that he's fine.

"It's not my fault it's really an emergency his tie is emergency I'm not exaggerating. Why do you alway-" I couldn't hear Jin defending himself as I entered the room after closing the door behind me.

That's when my breath got stuck in my throat as I saw an extremely handsome man dressed in a red wine suit trying to fix his tie without even realizing my almost passing out presence. His biceps felxed as he kept trying to get his tie done. He slowly moved forward without taking his eyes off his tie. And I really got to see his thick thighs crying out to free them from his thight slim fit pant. I didn't fail to notice our matching outfits. Same color.

"Hyung! I really can't get this done!" he frowned and sighed tiredly still not noticing me.

"Do you mind if I help you with that?" His eyes founds it's way to mine as he whipped his head towards me hearing my voice. He slowly eyed me from top to bottom and I heard him exhaling deeply as if he stopped breathing a longtime back. He stood there like a statue without responding. Is he checking me out?

I went to him closing our distance and my hands found its way to his tie and I kept on fixing it. His fresh minty breath and his masculine woody scent hit my nostrils which made me addicted to him. I can sense his intense gaze upon me all the time which made me nervous? Shy? I don't know but I felt pretty with his gaze upon me.

"Done!" I rolled down his collar and stepped back a little bit to get a view of my masterpiece I mean the tie... OK I'm talking about the man in front of me not tie. Happy now!?

I felt a muscular hand snaking around my waist making my body to get flushed against his robust chest. It was so sudden that a surprise gasp left my lips and my hands were on him. I can sense his heartbeat under my palm which landed right on his chest.

"You look beautiful!" he said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in to whisper.

"And smoking hot that I want to take you right here right now!" his raspy voice sent shiver down my spine and I felt chills all over my body when he gifted a kiss on my ear lobe. I gave a slight squeeze on his biceps which made him to release a throaty hum which sounded sexy.

My eyes flickered over his dark brown doe eyes and I felt everything around me getting faded as I couldn't get my eyes off his mesmerizing orbs. I saw him leaning in which made me to close my eyes in approval. He took his time in kissing me as I felt him capturing my lower up with his and then the upper one. The kiss was slow as if he's enjoying each and every second of my lips against his.