Chapter 16- This Is Kidnapping!

Y/n's pov

"How many days you're gonna stay there?" I asked while walking down the street that is familiar to me since my childhood

"Maybe three or two I don't know. The flight to Paris will be in the afternoon or evening I guess. If you had told me that you're going to your sister's I would have joined you." I heard his disappointing tone through the phone.

"It's OK Jimin I can manage. Enjoy your trip and get me something while coming back." Yes, Jimin is going to Paris for the photo shoot along with his superior I don't know what's her name but let's call her bitch.

Normally I don't use that word unless I'm pissed. That bitch bumped into me once she didn't even bother to apologize so let's call her bitch. So, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, That bitch, A model, A Camera man and finally Yoongi are flying to Paris. It sounded like a family trip when I heard all these people are going to Paris.

And did you find something strange? I did and I got the worst reply to it too. "The strange thing is why the hell yoongi is accompanying them?" and you know what our great pale guy's reply is? He said I'm Jungkook's bodyguard so I need to accompany him. And when I heard those words from him I was like "Dude are you serious?" but sadly it's the truth.

"Do you want me to bring a cat for you or what?" I heard Jimin's chuckle on the other end.

"No! I don't like cats."

"Wait! What? You said that you want to grow old with your cat alone in your own house. What happened now?" he asked being extremely confused about my words.

"Last night when I went to feed stray cats, one of them showed me attitude and it even tried to bite me. So I don't like cats from now on!" It's true that little kitty tried to bite me. And moreover I have a person who looks like a cat so I don't need other cats.

"Are you serious Y/n! You're re-.......... Oh yes I'm coming." I heard him talking to other person.

"I need to go, that bitch called me." he continued

"Lol, you call her bitch too, you tried to flirt with her right!" I questioned him.

"Well my best friend doesn't like her and she calls her a bitch so yeah."

"Best Friend goals." I completed his sentence and we both chuckled at our over cringing words.

"OK, now bye. Text me when you reach there. I need to go." he hung up after hearing me saying bye in return.