Chapter 4- The Slap

"Where are they now!" I asked Jimin completely ignoring his advice to join hands with that bar guy

"Where are they now!" I asked Jimin completely ignoring his advice to join hands with that bar guy. "Y/n you're diverting the topic."

"Jimin you're diverting the topic too. Where are they?" I demanded seeing him nervous. He hesistanly said those words which hit me hard. "They went on a date!"

I shouldn't cry over a guy who is soon to be my brother in law but it hurts when you see your crush is with someone else who is not you and that someone is your sister Damn........that sucks. God has blessed with tons of bad luck. Maybe I was the bad luck myself.

"Let's do something. Ummmmmm a movie marathon?! "

"Perfect!"

"I'm getting popcorn and you select the movie OK!. " Jimin said as he excitedly rushed towards the kitchen.

He's perfect he knew how to cheer me up. How to make me smile. I would have married him only if I didn't have this sibling kind of feeling with him. Same goes to him.

"Y/n you pig! I know you didn't move a muscle. Now get your ass here bish" my thoughts got inturrepted by Jimin's curses. I chuckled and went to the hall to have a movie marathon with my bestie.

......................

Hell....... My home just turned into hell for me when my sister convinced me for letting taehyung to stay in our house for a while. His flat had some problems and he need to stay somewhere else for a while and to my surprise he decided to stay in my house, well mine and my sister's house.

It's been a 5 days exactly and he's killing me with public display of affection. Kissing my sister's forehead while leaving for office in the morning and hugging her tightly when he came back home. Woowwwww they look like a married couple.

I slowly got used to them as I know it will hurt me alone in this way. I tried, tried and tried but when I was about to get over him one damn thing happened which hurt me like hell. I'm not sure I could get more hurt than that. It happened day before yesterday when I sat for breakfast along with them.

They were being extra lovey dovey that day which seemed suspicious and my doubt had got confirmed when I saw my sister's neck beautifully covered with hickeys. I'm not that dumb not to realize the reason behind their secret glances at each other and Taehyung's hidden smirks. That dumbo thought he's being secretive, they didn't know that both of them are indirectly showing me their dirty deeds. I figured it out already that night as my room's walls aren't that thick. But honestly that guy sounded like injured buffalo when it was giving birth and about my sister I have no words. ( I'm sorry taehyung voice is a bomb but y/n in here dislikes him... So)

I left for office without even eating as I lost my appetite. From that day I haven't eaten breakfast at home. I used to wake up and leave as it was comfortable for me that way..... Avoid... I used to go Jimin's home for breakfast and we both used to leave for office at the same time.