Chapter 15- "Is He A What?!"

Y/n's Pov

Y/n's Pov

I was staring at the scene infront of me. It looked like both were fighting with their eyes. The air here in the conference room is filled with extreme tension and I can really sense a mini world war which is about to come soon.

Taehyung looked like he's a handsome scary vampire while Jungkook looked like he's a sexy naughty werewolf and they would kill each other if the room is empty, I'm sure of it.

Hoseok kept observing the two men Taehyung and Jungkook while narrowing his eyes a little, wow even Hoseok can sense the tension between them.

And the worst part is that they talked about the contract just like that I mean they talked professionally and done with the contract while the eye battle is still going on.

I messaged Jimin about Taehyung being the CEO of the Kim fashions and it was clear that even Jimin is oblivious to that information. Taehyung and his secretary stood up from their seats followed by Jungkook,me and Hoseok. Looks like he's leaving. Thank God he's leaving or I could die of suffocation as there is no oxygen in this room except for tension.

"Let's meet in Paris this Monday. It was nice to meet you Mr.Kim" now it was Jungkook who extended his hand for a good bye and Taehyung accepted it saying

"Pleasure is all mine Mr.Jeon" two eye candies in one day? Wow! They both look sexy as heck in their own ways.

Finally Taehyung and his secretary left the place and my lovely soon to be brother in law didn't forget to throw a cold glare towards me with his scary eyes. Do you think I care bish? No! I slumped over my seat with a sigh. Now I can breath.

"Mr. Jung, we're leaving for Paris Monday! I want you to do the necessary things like booking hotel and all. I don't want any mistakes OK?" Jungkook said as he took his seat.

"And one more thing, I want y/n to work in my cabin from now on! You're really working very hard Mr. Jung I appreciate it, so I'm thinking to lessen your burden. It's OK for you right?" he asked Hoseok with a smile on his face to which Hoseok nodded hesitantly.

Why Hoseok? Why? You handed a pure soul like me to the Satan himself.

But wait I need to talk to him. Did he know that Taehyung is going to come because I never saw Jungkook being shook by Taehyung's special appearance. All I can see is that stupid smirk on his face all the time when meeting was going on. If he purposely dragged me to this stupid meeting knowing that Taehyung would come, I swear I'm going to kill him soon.

He left the cabin slowly not caring about my death glares. Wait is he ignoring me? Wow! Great! Now what? do I need to go to him crushing my ego? No never let him be. By the way I need to help Hoseok who is sincerely drowned in his work.