Chapter 36- The Best Moment

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!, fast! Jungkook

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!, fast! Jungkook. Faster!" I cursed and patted Jungkook's arm furiously.

"I'm trying, trying!" he said while sweat glistening over his forehead.

"Bitch! You both sound like you're doing something dirty! Just be specific y/n! Jungkook just step on fucking accelerator faster!" Jimin yelled while smacking Jungkook's head from the back seat.

Right now, we're in the car. All dressed for the wedding. Jimin and yoongi were in the back seat! Jimin is shivering as he over slept just like us and yoongi is still sleeping in the back seat that was a whole new topic.

"Damn I even got death threats by Tae. He said he is just going to transfer me to all boys franchise after discussing with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung!" Jimin shrieked in horror as he read the message from his phone.

"I got one too. He said he will make sure of y/n to move in with her sister again." My eyes widened hearing Jungkook's words. Did he? Taehyung knows everyone's weak points.

"That bitch of a Hoseok hyung left me alone, he should have told that he's leaving!" Jimin cursed again and blamed it all on Hoseok.

"I'm damn sure that Hoseok hyung must've tried to wake you up. But you being a pig just laid on the bed." Jungkook retorted. Hoseok and Jungkook became friends in these past two weeks. Hoseok is such a pure soul that no one could hate him. Taehyung treats him as his brother now. So Hoseok reached the venue first.

"Can you all stop! I'm trying to take a nap!" Yoongi yelled at us out of nowhere. I already forgot that he's here.

"If you wanted to take a nap, why didn't you do it last night? You slept all the night and here you're yelling at us to be quiet!" I spat out dryly with a little scoff in the end.

"Well, it's your fault that I couldn't sleep last night. You're being fucking loud!" Yoongi retorted and my face went red. This sleeping sloth knows how to embarrass me. I turned my head only to see Jungkook smirking in Victory. These jerks!

It's been two and half weeks since the day I got to know about my sister. All these days I've spent with my sister even though Jungkook kept whining. Last night I thought of meeting him as I felt I'm neglecting him. But this jerk went too rough. And we over slept! I yelled at him but he just said that he missed me a lot. I smiled within but I didn't let it show on my face.

"Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung already reached the venue. Those traitors" Jungkook gritted his teeth and slammed his palm against the steering. I forgot to tell you, Jin, Namjoon met Taehyung and they already knew about him as he's the CEO of Kim Fashions. You must watch how Jin exaggerated while meeting Tae. I just thought I'm watching a TV show of long lost brothers.

"Well, they doesn't want to barge into your room while you're still naked under the sheets!" I looked away to the direction of mirror I suddenly feel trees and bushes really interesting. I need to change the topic.