Chapter 33- No Barriers (🔥🔥)

"Then don't!" he looked at me with wide eyes and soon his eyes turned dark

"Y/n! Don't say that. I'm being serious. I'm at the verge of my patience."

I didn't say anything. I did. I gently connected my lips with his.

I just started but he took control over entirely turning the tables

His lips moved in sync with mine as he pinned me to the wall beside my bedroom. He took control with his hands traveling all over my body and I gasped when he brought closer to him while colliding his hips with mine. I can feel his excitement touching me which made me to moan and he took chance to thrust his tongue inside my mouth.

My hands raked through his soft brown locks and I just got gifted by a satisfactory grunt from him making me to know that he's liking my actions.

His hands went to undo the zipper of my dress on the back hastily. But it didn't work. "Damnnn, why do they design these fucking zips." he cursed making me laugh forgetting about what just happened a few minutes ago.

"Fuck!" he cursed again when he accidentally tore a piece of dress on my back as the cloth was really delicate and transparent.

"Ain't my fault!" he pressed his lips against mine again hurriedly and I felt him finally getting rid off my zip as his fingers traced over my spine igniting fire. The dress fell on to my shoulders and his hands worked fast in sliding it off my body successfully and making it to pool near my legs. His cold fingers traveling over my bare warm skin made me to inhale sharply.

I'm just in my undergarments right in front of his hungry eyes. His hands on my bare back and half naked body were making me insane. His touch was sensual making me to feel hot.

He got rid off his suit still kissing me and just when he was about to unbutton his shirt, I heard his phone ringing. But he didn't leave devouring my lips. It rang again but he looked like he doesn't care. He kept on kissing me and when I gave a pat on his chest he took out his phone from his pocket and switched it off without looking at it.