Chapter 27- She's not that Innocent

He got dragged into his own cabin and within a flash of seconds he got pinned to the wall by her

"Y/n!?" that was the only thing he could utter at that time and his eyes widened as she slammed her palm on the wall beside his arm. His breath hitched and his cheeks were slowly getting redder shade than ever. Jungkook gets shy when the girl makes the move.

He kept looking at her eyes which she squinted a little bit with an attempt to look sexy and it really worked on him. Her newly dyed hair got swept to her right shoulder making her neck to get visible which he wanted to decorate with hickeys.

"Don't you think you are being a little unfair Mr. Jeon." her voice came out in a sexy way which alone made him to turn on. And her calling him Mr. Jeon became a new kink for him. He didn't want her to be formal with him but he never expected it would sound so sexy coming from her lips.

He let out a shaky breath as she trailed her fingers on his bare chest. He didn't even notice her unbuttoning his shirt. A spark of electricity passed through his body when her fingers got contact to his muscular chest.

"Do you want me to stop Mr.Jeon?" she asked while bringing her face closer to him and a sexy smirk still playing on her lips. He slowly shook his head in a no. As he doesn't want her to stop. Her groaned when he felt her moving back from him making him to loose her warmth. And she smirked looking him being suffered.

In a swift motion their positions got changed and now Jungkook is the one who pinned her to the wall and his hands were on either sides of her hips.

"You really know what you caused right!?" he whispered huskily in her ear purposely touching his lips to her skin. Her hands were on his bare chest trying to create a distance between them but it wasn't successful as Jungkook collided her body against his and her eyes widened feeling him turned on.

"Mr. Jeon! We broke up remember? And I did it just for the thing you did earlier." she stated which made him to lean his head on her shoulder before releasing a sigh. He doesn't want to hear that word called break up.

"You know y/n! If you're thinking that you're getting your revenge by doing all this to me then you're wrong. You don't know how much I want you to do that to me." he said while looking into her eyes.

"Unlike you, I don't lie to myself. If I like it then I will say that I like it. Don't worry I will make you to notice how precious you're to me and how much you mean to me." he said while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear gently.

She again attempted to push him away and this time he obliged to her request. She hastily headed towards the door and even before she could exit he spoke.

"By the way you look sexy with your new hair color." she rolled her eyes by his comment and left the place.

"She's not that innocent Hyung!" He said to himself while leaning his back on the wall. "How can she leave me like this in the middle making me turned on totally." he said out loud it was more like a groan.