Chapter 10- Who Is She?

We all have that type of aunts who would squeeze our cheeks till they turn red. They get so much excited when they see us as if they saw a stuffed animal. Right now Jungkook's cheeks were in the deathly grip of his aunt. His mother's kitty party friend. That's what he told me.

She's squeeshing his cheeks and talking about how he looked when he was a child. I laughed hard when she said once Jungkook came out of his bathroom with a towel and it just dropped off his body as he flinched watching his mom and her friends in the house. He was 5 at that time. Damnn I wish I was there to witness him being puppy shame.

She finally left him after making his neatly dressed hairstyle a mess by giving a good ruffle to it. He looked like he came from a jungle book except that he's dressed neatly.

"I heard from your mother that you're living apart from your parents! You're a big man now-wait who is she?" wow I thought I'm invisible to her till now. Good that she asked but what do I have to say to her? Hi I'm Jungkook's fake girlfriend glad to meet you? What would Jungkook think if I introduce myself as his girlfriend. He wouldn't want me to say that I guess.

"She's my girlfriend. Actually she's a little sick we need to go bye." Jungkook said and literally pushed me in the car trying to escape from his aunt and he succeeded.

He got in the diver's seat and in a few seconds the restaurant disappeared from our sight. He looks like he's scared of her. True she's scary, I admit that too.

"Wait, can you drop me off at Jimin's?" Jungkook nodded without taking his eyes off the road. I called Jimin but he didn't pick up his phone. Maybe he's busy.

While driving he kept taking a few glances at me now and then. What does he want now?

"What?! I know you want to ask me something. What is it! Stop you look like a thief looking around to escape, it's annoying me." I said irritatingly not turning to face him.

"Why do you dislike your sister that much?" his question made me frown as I looked at him. What?! What the hell did he just say?

"When did I say that I hate her? She's my sister, of course I would love her. Why would I hate her? And can I ask you what made you think that way?" now my voice is laced with anger. What do you expect.

"You told me you're jealous of her when you're drunk, she's a very sweet person-"

"Wow, tell me how many days you have dated my sis. A week am I right? I'm watching her grow up from a girl to woman till now. And I really don't think you are in a position to say how good my sister is! I really don't want to explain it to you but still listen. I'm not jealous of my sister. I'm just insecure about myself. Jealousy and insecurity are a lot different from each other. I admire my sis, I wanted to be as good as her which I couldn't be. I just hate when someone compares me with other's, while pointing out my defects. That's it. I love my sister more than anything. I would appreciate it if you don't bring this topic anymore." I spat at him with a little bit of anger evident in my voice.

"Why do you care about what people say to you? What if they ignore you? Just leave them. I can't unders-"

"Can you please stop this topic now! I'm tired and I don't want to argue with you ." I leaned on my back sinking into the seat further if possible.

I literally get angry when someone tries to advice me like "why are you taking it to heart. Just ignore them, you shouldn't be bothered by that" may be because that hurts my ego. And now I don't want to consider anyone's comments now. I just want to live my life peacefully. Even if I don't get a boyfriend or husband I will just raise a cat and we both will grow old together in a big house. Me, my cat, my house That's it! That's all I need.