Chapter 17- Human Rights!

Y/n's pov

"You're lucky that the cameraman who was supposed to board with us left for Paris in the morning itself. And Mr. Jeon thought you would be helpful for us." Hoseok said while flashing his sunshine smile as he took his seat beside me. This guy is really excited about this trip.

"Did you eat anything?" Jimin asked while taking the seat beside me. Currently we are waiting for our flight they said we have 15min left for boarding.

"No, that muscle pig didn't let me-"

"Miss Y/n!" speaking of the devil. I sighed and looked at the man who is walking towards me in his suit looking all dashing.

"Do you want anything to eat? You haven't had anything right?" one thing I noticed about Jungkook is everytime I skip meals or something to eat he comes out of nowhere and offers me to accompany with him to eat.

"umm, I don't want to eat anything but I would like to have juice." right! I'm shameless I asked my boss to bring me juice wow! I should write it down in my diary "How to get into trouble if you're bored." I have many solutions for you to get into trouble. My whole life is a trouble it should be mentioned in Guinness record actually.

"OK let's go!" he gestured his head towards a small stall in the airport itself where I saw some pictures of cool drinks and juices. Looks yum!

I lifted my ass off the seat and that's when I heard Hoseok saying something actually asking something.
"Y/n! Can you please get me a can of sprite?" I nodded smiling at him but someone beside me really wanted to be a jerk right now.

"I don't understand why you are being informal with her Mr.Jung?" Jungkook quirked his brow while glaring down at Hoseok's poor form. What is his problem? He even told me not to call hoseok by his name. Then what should I call him? Hope? It's suits Hoseok but still.

"I uh-"

"It's OK Hoseok, you can be informal with me Hosoek. I don't mind it at all Hosoek." I purposely mentioned Hoseoks's name more times just to piss him off and it did. I saw him poking his cheek with tongue while looking away. Yay! Take it You muscular bunny it's for yelling at me earlier in the car.

"I will be at the stall, be quick." he walked out with his clenched jaw. And I flipped my hair being proud of myself. Even I can irritate you just like how you did to me. I mumbled under my breath while looking at his figure distancing from me.

"Oh no! I think he is jealous just because I'm being informal with her! Oh my God he must really like me a lot!" as soon as I heard those illogical words coming from Hoseok's mouth I whipped my head to him with a scowl on my face. While Jimin just kept watching Hoseok with "What the duck look."

Oh God it's all your fault. See how slow you made him. I pitied looking at him and finally left to grab something to drink.

"What do you want to have?" Jungkook asked without even looking at me I wonder how does he knew that I'm standing beside him. It's a small stall and he kept his hand on the counter while carefully analyzing the menu sticked on the wall.

"Sprite!" I said while tapping the counter with my fingers just for fun. OK the surface of the counter was smooth that's the reason why I like playing with it.