Chapter 5- Jun Juncock

"I dare you Taehyung, complete the word you will get to see my wrath." jimin held my wrist but i kept looking at the floor ashamed of myself. He's right what would have happened if it wasn't a guy like jungkook that night. I would be now filthy and I would be the exact word he was about to say HOE.

He's right if taehyung saw me in that way, does that mean all men saw me in that way too. That's why nobody liked me. Here I'm wondering why does no one takes interest in me. This is the reason...I look like a "WHORE, SLUT, CHEAP AND EASY". I felt sick in my stomach I wanted to throw up realizing that I'm the filth myself.

I thought being a bad girl just for a night wouldn't cost me anything. I'm wrong! It costed. It costed all the dignity that I've been trying hard to protect. The dignity and respect I have been building up since 21 years is vanished just like that. Or I thought I had dignity which actually isn't. Silly me. It's not my sister who is dumb. It's me........ What do I do with all these achievements in my life. It's nothing now. I lost myself. I've never hated myself before this much.

"Good! You know very well that she's not with you that night! Then where she is? Tell me? What would a 21year old young girl possibly do when she went out for a whole night!? Let me tell you................................. She wanted to satisfy her needs."

"One word, say one more word against her I promise you taehyung you will be asking for your own death rather than being alive." Jimin gritted through his teeth as he grabbed collar of taehyung by bringing close to his face.

"Tell me with whom she was then?" taehyung smirked his bleeding lip curved to the side forming a devilish smirk as he know that jimin couldn't answer his question without making his friend sound like a whore.

"Listen you Lil piece of shi*, listen carefully she's with her boyfriend and I don't think a girl will be a whore if she's with her boyfriend for a night. If every girl is called a whore who sleeps with her boyfriend then your fiance is the first one to be called a wh-"

"I dare you jimin!" now taehyung is the one who grabbed jimin by his collar. Jimin chuckled darkly and sarcastically while forcefully releasing himself from the grip of his now ex-best friend.

"What!? You got angry? You accused my y/n without any proper evidence then why you feel worse when I accused your so called fiance Huh?" jimin scoffed in disbelief by seeing the person who was his friend once. He turned around grabbing my wrist and pulled me towards exit. I just let him drag me but soon he halted hearing his voice.

"Boy friend? You gotta be kidding me! Don't just lie around like that jimin. You will be get caught in your own lie." taehyung chuckled darkly, God I really hate his chuckle how did I like him before.

"You want to know him right! OK I will show him to you. This Sunday! And by the way his name is....... Jun juncock" this is what I'm afraid of if jimin does this, tae will be like caught in a lie~.

"It's Jeon Jungkook you dumbo!" I elbowed him slightly and whispered in his ear. Thank God I came back from my trance.

"Yeah, HIS NAME IS JEON JUNGKOOK" he said again while clearing his throat. This guy would be death of me.

"oh really! It's awesome if he's real then make him meet me this Sunday we will see!?" taehyung scoffed while smirking. God how much this boy hate me. I don't even hate peas this much when I eat food. Let me tell you peas and me have "a not so good relationship".

"Fine! If you are that desperate. Aww baby tiger wants to see Himmm uwuw...... " jimin said in his baby voice which irked taehyung more.

OK......... What the hell is wrong with my best friend.......? Is he insane? He just proved me wrong whenever I thought he has some sense. This guy is really gonna be my death. I know I said it before but still he will be my death in the end.

"let's go y/n!" that's how I packed all of my stuff and belongings and left to Jimin's house.