Chapter 31- A Crying Hyena

Next day

"Holy shit!" Jimin screamed out of his lungs as soon as he opened the door of his flat

"Holy shit!" Jimin screamed out of his lungs as soon as he opened the door of his flat. And I heard someone coming hurriedly that must definitely be Hoseok.

"what happened to you y/n!" that was the last straw. I cried like a baby from whom you stole his pacifier.

Hoseok took me into his arms and patted my back gently.

"She looked ugly!" I heard Jimin's comment and I cried even harder. This is not the right time Jimin.

"Jimin shut the duck up!" Hoseok yelled at him and I can really sense Jimin rolling his eyes.

Hoseok brought me to the living room and made me to sit on the couch beside him. While I kept crying a river. No not a river an ocean a deepest longest widest thickest ocean ever.

"Will you stop crying and say what happened at least?" I cried even harder than before.

I told them everything that happened yesterday.

"Seriously y/n! Are you in a fucking k drama!? Seriously? Just kiss and fuck boom! Isn't that easy." I glared at Jimin still sniffing and thanked hoseok for hitting him with a couch cushion.

"You love him then why are you being away from him?" Hoseok's voice questioned me.

"What if he later realizes that he doesn't love me at all. And he was just pitying me?" I cried hard wiping my flood of tears.

"You!? You!? Bitch you think I would forget about it Jimin? You gave my address. I'm not gonna leave you. It all started with that again." I launched at him with whatever my hands got at that time and luckily it was a bottle. A steel one.

"No, no y/n please! You don't know why I did that? Please listen to me." he kept his hands above me in defense and I thought of hearing him before he died in my hands.

"Tell me before you die in my hands!"

"I-I did it because I know he will take care of you when I'm not here. I-I am going to die y/n!. I don't have much time left in this world." he lowered his voice and coughed a little bit and when he removed his hand I saw a red substance on his hand. Blood!?

I rushed to his side and sat beside him who kept coughing uncontrollably. Jimin! no! Please!

"Jimin!" tears kept coming back to my eyes. While just kept patting his back.

"Right!? You ate a like a pig just now and I think y/n couldn't recognize the difference between tomato sauce and blood!" Hoseok said while shaking his head from left to right!