Chapter 30- She's My Life

Here I'm sitting idolly

Here I'm sitting idolly. Nodding occasionally to whatever the old lady is saying. Yeah it's been at least an hour since we came here and I was really surprised to see the persons with whom we need to discuss are a old couple.

The old lady talks a lot and her husband just flashed a smile now and then.

"What is your favorite place?" she asked out of nowhere and I just took a minute to get something out of my mouth.

"P-Paris? Yeah Paris. I love it." I said what just came in my mind and her eyes widened at my reply. OK. Did I say something wrong? I really like Paris. I'm being honest. But just then I heard a very loud squeal from the old lady and she leaned her body forward with same curious expression on her face.

"What do you like in Paris?" she asked me again and I just looked at Jungkook who gestured me to get along with her.

"umm, Eiffel Tower? I mean it's really great view and Paris is city of love so I love it." Trust I knew nothing about Paris but still I said the basic things that came into my mind. I know I just stayed there for a day or two I guess but it really pictured into my heart.

"Oh my goddess! Me too. I really love Paris. Eiffel Tower is my favorite place in Paris. Oh my God don't tell me your favorite color is blue." she exclaimed by grabbing my hands into hers with excitement.

"Yes, it is." Yes it's true I like blue I mean I like to watch the calm and pleasant sky with it's natural blue color.

"Oh my really?! I love blue too. I'm in love with you already." She immediately hugged me. And I'm thankful that she didn't kiss me. But I thought she would do it out of excitement.

"I'm really glad that we're working together on this project Mr.Jeon! Right honey?" the old lady asked her husband to which he nodded with a smile. OK so I guess the we got the project. Pheww. That's good.

"You're just like my daughter. I already like you. Oh I totally forgot! Y/n! My daughter is getting married the day after tomorrow. I really want you two to attend the wedding." she stated excitedly and I really don't want to deny her. She's probably my mother's age if she's alive right now. And her asking me to attend her daughter's marriage is the cutest thing ever. She's just like a five year old girl who wants her mother to give her a chocolate.

Her chubby cheeks were glowing with excitement and her eyes were urging me to say yes. And I did. A pure genuine smile made it's way to her wrinkled face making me to smile along with her.

"Honey, give me the invitation." she asked her husband and he handed it over to his wife.

"Here, you both should attend the wedding. OK!" she said and me and Jungkook just agreed to the over excited grown up child before us.

"It's nice to meet you and I'm looking forward working with you Mr. Jeon." Her husband shook his hands with Jungkook.

"Oh by the way nice bracelet you got there." the old man commented and my eyes flickered over to Jungkook who just smiled looking at his bracelet which I gifted him that day. I didn't notice it till now.