Chapter 11- Fucked by life

"How do you know that she was about to come here? And how does she know me?" I whispered in Jungkook's ear as we sat side by side at dining table in the kitchen while Jungkook's mom is busy cooking. Yeah, we just ate but it's 3 hrs ago now. And I'm hungry.

"It exactly takes two and half hours for her to reach here from her home." he whispered back making me ticklish. Did I ask about the time? Answer to my question properly.

"But how does she know me?" I whisper yelled slightly being frustrated.

"You must have met one of her friends on the way." I heard a deep voice coming from the other side and I flinched from the sudden impact. It was that scary guy "yoongi". He appeared out of nowhere. When did he come actually!? I don't know. Now I'm in the middle. Jungkook and yoongi were sitting on my either sides. Are they trapping me indirectly so that I couldn't escape? But it worked.

"Her friends. They communicate fast. And I literally mean it when I said fast!" Jungkook finished. So, she's thinking me as Jungkook's girl friend? But why is she so happy. He looks rich, normally rich son's moms would throw a fit when their sons bring their girlfriends. Then what the hell is happening here?

"Why isn't he in his butler's uniform?" I whispered leaning towards Jungkook.

"It's past 5 right! He practices till 5'o clock. And then................"

"And then what?" I asked curiously. I don't know why but this fake butler guy looks mysterious and Umm interesting I guess.

"He sleeps!" Jungkook whispered back with a shrug. Wait.......... What? He sleeps? From evening 5 to morning? What? I said widening my eyes in shock as I took a glance over the poker faced man who is now in his casual clothes. I need to admit it he looks more handsome in normal clothes with his raven haired bangs covering his forehead and his cute little nose is beyond adorable. He looks like a baby.

"Here!" I whipped my head when I heard a sweet kind voice and saw that all the space on the dining table is now filled with dishes made by Jungkook's mother. I gulped down looking at all of them. They all are my favorite dishes and the worst thing is I've been procrastinating my diet and I was too determined yesterday that I should go on diet from today. May be God doesn't want me to go on a diet. Fuck it. I'm gonna eat all of them.

"Don't hesitate and eat to your heart's content." her sweet voice made it's way to my mind that's it, I lost my control.

..................

"How's the food, honey? Did you like it?" Mrs. Jeon asked with anticipation in her eyes. I'm being honest the food was beyond delicious. Even before I could reply her someone inturrepted me.

"She swept out everything placed in her plate. See! and I wonder how can a girl eat that much?" excuse me what? I glared at the poker faced man who looked like he didn't get effected by my fiercy glares. Hey! I'm trying to be scary atleast you could pretend to get scared to comfort me yoongi.

"Can you repeat what you said a while ago?" I looked at him with the most angriest and scariest look that I could ever make while gritting my teeth. I dare him to repeat his words.

"Oh! Correction! You ate like pig!" he said while smiling widely and this was most fakest smile I've ever seen. Does he some problems with me or he is usually like this! Rude and mean! And I have to control my anger from not letting out but I'm not sure about it. Because Jungkook kept giggling obviously trying not to laugh on me.

Then I realized........

I'm being bullied! By this expression less, poker face little meow meow. Yes he looks like a cat. A rich cat. Did you see Stuart little movie. He exactly looks like "SNOW BELL".