Epilogue-1

After 3 years

"I love you! I hope you're happy and peaceful up there!" I smiled recalling her precious smile.

I placed a bunch of white roses on her grave. On which it was written. "Grace" my sister.
Kim Grace to be exact. She always liked white roses. She used to say that they make her happy.

It's been 7 month's since her death. Taehyung couldn't be normal for a few weeks but later he had to.

"Y/n! Can you please hold her she's crying." I heard a familiar deep voice and a high pitched cry of my angel and I chuckled watching him trying to make our little angel to calm down.

"Give her to me Tae!" Taehyung immediately shifted her from his arms to mine. And I cradled her in my embrace and rocked her left to right soothingly and just like that she slept. I kissed her forehead gently and gave her back to Taehyung and he imitated my actions earlier as he kept rocking her slowly from left to right. He smiled watching his smaller version sleeping peacefully.

"You're such a cute couple!" I heard an old lady commenting who just stood a few steps away from us. Me and Taehyung looked at each other with a knowing smile.

"Thank you ahjumma! I know my wife is cute but you misunderstood the situation and also we both look cuter and cuttest together. Right?! " I heard his smooth velvety voice saying and I chuckled a little when he snaked his hand around my waist and brought me closer to him. His familiar muscular scent hit my nostrils and I smiled at his actions.

"Oh I'm sorry son, you both look great together." the old lady smiled at my husband's childish behavior and left the place chuckling.

"Jungkook, what took you so long?" Taehyung whispered yelled at Jungkook who just came back with a small bottle filled with milk. Taehyung doesn't want his little angel to wake up.

"Tea hyung! The parking lot was a bit far away, I came as fast as I could but I think she already slept." Jungkook said while taking a glance at the 8 month's baby in Taehyung's arms.

Grace, my sister. She got cured after a surgery right after her wedding. She wanted to have a baby but doctor's said that it was tough, not because she can't be pregnant it's because it's rare chances for her to survive after giving birth to the baby, she's weak. Taehyung denied her choice of getting pregnant but she got pregnant.

Every man would have been happy when his wife tells him that she's pregnant. But Taehyung! He cried! He cried when my sister told that she's pregnant. He doesn't want to loose her. But my sister is stubborn. She said she wanted to die as a mother.

We all opposed to her choice. But still she's so stubborn. She gave birth to the little angel sleeping peacefully in Taehyung's arms right now and died after a month due to complications of her health. She died with her daughter in her arms. I remember how she smiled with her tears watching her little daughter sleeping peacefully in her arms. That was her last moment. Taehyung cried for almost two weeks or so and Jimin, Hoseok stayed with him all the time.

Jin and Namjoon were out of country when this happened but still they called Taehyung to cheer him up. Yoongi just got married to his girlfriend last year just a few month's after mine and Jungkook's wedding. Yoongi's wife is now pregnant and she came to console me that time. Yoongi and Jungkook tried hard to bring Taehyung back to this world. They yelled at him that he is now father of a child and he shouldn't just cry over something he lost and try to cherish the precious thing grace left for him to take care of!