Chapter 6- Cocky Muscular Guinea Pig

"Can you please give me an explanation mister!" I crossed my arms placing them under my chest and tried to look as serious as possible,......... but I failed seeing him pouting like a baby. Who would expect that PARK JIMIN is such a baby when he's not angry.

"He's speaking nonsense about you, and I couldn't control myself. And........ wait you're still bleeding." he sprinted up from the couch which was a three seater and went to some where to get

A First Aid Kit, I guess............................

I'm a frequent visitor of his flat and I know his house very well. I took a look at the luggage that was kept beside the couch where I sat. It looked like it was abandoned, left alone just like me. I leaned back closing my eyes and a sigh automatically escaped from my lips. I relaxed on the comfy single seater couch until I felt someone grabbing my hand. How can I forget about this person, atleast I have him. He always supported me, when I was at worst he's the one who always had my back. I grinned as I looked at him kneeling infront of me.

It was Jimin, I'm right he went to get first aid kit. He cleaned the cut and bandaged my thumb. I shook my head from left to right after seeing the masterpiece he created. He bandaged my whole finger. I just got a cut... I didn't get my whole finger off.....

"That alien is so whipped,he couldn't even see your injury is far bigger than hers." jimin went back to his seat and scoffed saying those words. Speaking of that incident I realized the main problem in which I'm burried in.

"Wait!!!! Are you planning to make me get caught! I told you it was JEON JUNGKOOK not Jun juncock and what the noodle,are you talking about? Why would he meet taehyung? I don't even know him" I shook him violently by placing hands on his shoulders, normally he wouldn't budge park Jimin loves to eat and he's strong as a pig but he let me do it. I mean he let me shake him. It's probably because he's enjoying it, may be it was like a body massage to him or he's extra ticklish.

I shook him so hard that if he ate chocolate and drank milk after eating it, that would be a chocolate milkshake in his stomach right now. Can anyone here remember the phrase "Shake well before use" yeah I did shake the man to let him use his brain which he isn't using at all. Why did he even tell Taehyung that Jungkook guy is my boyfriend.

"I will never ever let anyone talk bad about you. So I told what came into my mind." he took my hands and cupped them, he is an angel.. "Don't you think what he said is true? I mean what if -"

I'm not confident at anything in my life, I always thought I was inferior to everyone and mostly I'm nothing compared to my sis. Is it wrong that I'm feeling this way? My sister is an angel, I believed it because everyone said so. I'm not denying that she loves me more than anything in this world. But I can't help but to have this feeling. And I feel guilty that I'm jealous of her even though it wasn't her fault at all. I've been like this always. I'm a type of girl who would easily get influenced by other's. And Taehyung's words effected me a lot. It hit me right in the heart. And I believed his words more than I believe myself. That's what I always do.

If anyone talks good about me, praise me, I would think that they're pitying me. If the same person talks shi* about me then I will be the first person to believe that. I told you about my insecurities remember?! Do you think I'm pathetic?! Yes I'm and I'm not denying it!

"Don't Y/n! Even you are not allowed to talk bad about yourself except me. Listen you're the women that I admire most and that will never ever change." he interrupted so that I couldn't complete my words. sometimes I wonder how the hell he changed from his playboy self to a protective best friend.

He's a big bad flirt at first, he even flirted with me. At that time he's the most annoying person I found in the entire office where I work. He's still annoying but I like it. I don't know when we became close to each other but we're best friends now. Many people at our work would have a doubt about our relationship. But we made clear to ourselves that we are best friends and it's a "none of your business" for any other person.

He only sees me as his best friend that's it! nothing more nothing less. We both love each other but not in a couple type,it's more like a family love.

"What should we do now!" I asked looking at him and gulped down seeing the world famous evil smirk of Park Jimin. The two things I'm afraid about Jimin is
1. He's a raging bull when he's angry. And
2. The evil sinister smirk he has on his face whenever he gets a disgustingly trash idea. Don't ask me the things I have dealt with in the past as a result of his stupid idea.

"Jimin....... If it is one of your stupid ideas then shove it up in your-". You know what! usually I'm not a fan of cursing other's but I tend to do it when I'm close to them, that means I'm comfortable with them and trust them with all my might! And Jimin is one of them...........actually he's the only one.

"Let's go get the guinea pig of yours." Jimin said winking at me.

"Don't tell me you're talking about that jungkook guy. He's a muscular cocky pig that I have ever met. I'm not going if you want, you can go and accept his offer you two would make a good couple." Jimin made a disgusted face by my last words.

"y/n you are following my orders. now No more arguments. Let's get that cocky muscular guinea pig of yours." Jimin said with his widened smirk. Even though all ideas of him were shitty I don't know why I always agree with him. This time was not an exception.

Jimin was determined to meet that so called JEON JUNGKOOK for two reasons.

1. He wanted to prove Taehyung wrong. And he already blurted out the name of jungkook as it was the first name came into his mind. Actually it was Jun Juncock that was came into his mind....... He wanted to blame his poor memory for that.

2. He wanted to meet him. He wanted to question him as to why did he try to make her friend drunk. What are his hidden intentions? Is he trying to take advantage of her? If he is? Then he's dead in Jimin's hands.

.......................

"Damn his house is huge." Jimin commented as we reached the place I left a few days back thinking I would never ever come back again. But see here I am. Standing right infront his house staring at the beauty of the thing before me which is a complete output of bricks, sand and concrete I guess.........I failed to notice it's beauty that time.

"Yeah, it's huge." I agreed with Jimin's comment without tearing my gaze from the house. "Let's go what are you even waiting for?" Jimin said while nudging my arm. "I'm nervous. I mean I told him that I would never in a million years accept his offer now look! I'm here to talk about it. I'm embarrassed Jimin I'm afraid I can't do it."

"Don't worry I will talk to him about it. You just need come with me. OK. Now let's go." he grabbed my hand and we went entered. To my surprise the guard opened the gate with a smile with out even asking who I am or what do I want. Strange. He must have seen me that morning or it was Jungkook's doing. He must be expecting me or may be I'm thinking a little too much?

The guard told a man who was watering plants probably the gardener. The gardener opened the door of the house and told us to take a seat on the comfy couch in the living room.

We both took a seat on the three seater couch while appreciating the interior design of the house. Last time when I was here I didn't get to see the house as I left being red with anger. It's clean, modern and beautiful is just an understatement. What does he do actually? I wondered.

"Excuse me!" a deep manly voice spoke and I got know that that person right beside me, I flinched a little bit of the sudden presence beside me. There stood a man neatly dressed and is a perfect example of butler. In most of the films we see an old man who looks like he is ready to die in a few days as a butler with his about to be lost teeth and pleasant sugary smile. But here I see a young man who is probably in his mid twenties standing in a stiff position and looking extremely handsome.

Another Handsome?! All are handsome man in the world exist in this house?

A/n : who do you think the butler is? Any guesses?........................