Chapter 29 - We missed you

Hey guys I didn't update yesterday and day before yesterday. So today I'm thinking of uploading all the three chapters. Enjoy

Here I'm right in front of his house

Here I'm right in front of his house. I know, I know you must be thinking why did I come here. It's because of him. He told that today he need to meet a very important client and he need my assistance.

But the problem is...........it's ducking 7.30am. I don't know what assistance does he want early in the morning. I didn't even had breakfast yet.

When he texted me yesterday that I need to come over to his house early in the morning I immediately asked to get his assistance from Hoseok. But he instantly beat me off by saying that Hoseok has a very important work to do in office and it's right. He purposely gave so many tasks for him to complete in a single day. This bitch!

But Hoseok is a workaholic so it's fine for him. I sent a series of all curses that I learned in my 21 years of life to my traitor friend, Jimin. He just replied saying that he had to do that. He must be kidding me. If he's thinking that I'm going to leave him then he must be dreaming.

Setting aside all the thoughts I entered the house after flashing polite smile to the watchman and the gardener. The watchman must have got surprised by my rentry.

I rang the doorbell and stood there for at least ducking 5 min. But still no response except the sounds of something getting break. I mean it sounded like there's a war going on inside the house.

I sighed in relief after hearing footsteps on the other side of the door and I thought of giving a poker face. But instead the man who opened the made me flinch like always. Reasons.

1. I didn't expect Yoongi to show up.
2. I really didn't expect him to be in a chef's uniform either.
3. I never ever expected him to hold a butcher's knife in his hands.
4. I never in a million years expected him to smile at me showing his all teeth. A gummy smile.

And the last but not least. I thought I will just pass away when I felt his arms around me. Wait! Is he hugging me? Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi?! Is hugging me? Well that's a new.

"Umm Yoongi? Are you OK?" I asked the first thing which came into my mind. Don't think I'm being rude but honestly I'm beyond surprised. He slowly pulled away from the hug and smiled with his lips and it looked really cute. He looks like a baby.

"Come in! It's really unnecessary for me to say this but I think you need to know. We missed you." I heard him saying as soon as I entered the house.

You know what?!........I don't know what is meant by smiling with your heart. But now I know. He again flashed his gummy smile Which made my heart swell with happiness. He doesn't show his feelings to others but he's such a sweet guy.

A genuine smile made it's way to my lips hearing his friendly confession.

"Where is he?" I asked taking a look at the familiar surroundings.