Chapter 13- The Worst Coffee

Y/n's pov

"Oh come on! I said I want to watch Iron Man" Jungkook whinned for the 1026th time and I'm didn't even try to look at the puppy eyes he's making with that bunny face

"Oh come on! I said I want to watch Iron Man" Jungkook whinned for the 1026th time and I'm didn't even try to look at the puppy eyes he's making with that bunny face. Wait! Now he's bunny + puppy eyes = bunpup. Wow! I'm a genius.

"Y/n! Give me the remote!" he said in a dark voice to which I glanced him and I saw his dark aura through my peripheral vision. Wait! Is it a trophy or what! Just a damn remote. Is he 5! Let him be, he didn't even say a word when I asked him about that stuff he said to my ex.

"OK fine then! Tell me! what did you say to my ex." I crossed my arms under my chest quirking an eye brow.

"Why do you want to know it that badly?" why do I need to know that? I'm curious! Do I need a reason? I guess me being curious is enough for him to disclose that super duper secret.

"And why do you need to see Iron Man that badly? See I will give this to you if you say it, it's a win-win" I said while waving the remote infront of his desperate eyes.

"OK fine! I will say it to you. At least change that discovery channel for now! That guy is hunting for snakes since two hours still didn't get anything except mud and twigs." he said with a disgusting look on his face. Hey that man is trying hard to find a snake. He's doing hard work. OK now that's not the topic.

"I'm all ears." I sang like a song and handed the remote in his hands.

Jungkook's pov (back in the cafe)

As soon as I came back from the washroom finishing my business I saw the waitress who served us collecting something on the table and I came to know that y/n already paid for the bill

As soon as I came back from the washroom finishing my business I saw the waitress who served us collecting something on the table and I came to know that y/n already paid for the bill. Why? This woman! I sighed noticing that her seat was empty.

I like to tease her a lot! May be it is my new hobby now. Teasing her. The reactions I get from her were hilarious and it makes me to tease her more.