Chapter 35- The reason.

"What happened?!" I asked Jimin as soon as I barged into my sister's home with Hoseok and Jungkook following me

"Y/n! Just calm down a little bit! Don't pa-"

I scoffed cutting of his words bitterly.

"Where is she?" I asked with my chest heaving up and down with anxiety and anger.

"She's inside and she's fine............... for now!" Jimin spoke and I could hear my heart breaking into pieces. I felt my legs getting weak and thanks to Jungkook who helped me by draping his hand over my shoulder supporting me.

"Y/n!?" I heard a familiar deep voice and I clenched my fists in rage. I felt soo furious. With in a few milliseconds I approached him and even before he could process anything I slammed my palm against his cheek. Loud sound echoed through the house and his face whipped to the other side due to the impact of it.

Grabbing his collar within my fists not caring about crumbling his shirt I screamed at him.

"Really Taehyung! I want to kill you so bad right now! Why didn't you tell me that she got diagnosed with leukemia." I shook him clouded with my rage but he just stayed silent.

"Say something! Talk! Why didn't you tell me that she's sick!?" I can't even control myself anymore. My sister is like my mom. When my mom left us a few years back due to the same reason "leukemia" she took care of me just like our mom.

Our father passed away in my childhood and I don't even remember my moments with him. My mom worked hard to raise us and unfortunately I missed her a lot when she always works overtime. She's too focused on paving our path for future that she forgot about her two daughters waiting for her to return home with heavy hearts.

We didn't blame our mom for anything. As we know it isn't that easy to raise family and to bear expenses all by herself. Then my sister is the only one who took care of me. I'm younger than her so she treated me like her daughter. My sister learned how to cook and do house chores when my mom used to leave house hurriedly for work without even cooking and I'm sure my mom used to starve herself some days.

It was hard for my sister to learn cooking. She even burnt herself many times. But she couldn't let me starve. I'm lazy and always been pampered by her. She used to braid my hair for school and press my uniform along with hers. She used to make breakfast, lunch and dinner.

But later we both got to know that our mom is suffering from leukaemia. And she tried harder and worked her soul out just to secure our future. She saved money for our studies and all but didn't save anything for her surgery. Her cancer grew and the doctors couldn't save her.

Since then my sister is everything thing for me. That's why I used to hate myself even if I got angry on her or I got insecure with her by my side. I feel so pathetic. And I'm furious. Why did she even hide it from me. Even Taehyung?