3

'TAEHYUNG POV'

"AAAAAAAAA!!!! OMG THE GOOD GUYS!!!"

"OMG LOOK AT THEM, WHY THEY LOOKS SO DAMN FINE!"

"AAAAAHHH!!!! 7GG!!! MY JUNGKOOOK!"

"JIMIN-AH! WAAAAA!!!"

"OMG LOOK AT TAEHYUNG, HE'S REALLY LOOK GOOOOD!!! A PRETTY!!"

The hyungs just smile and as usual Namjoon, Yoongi and Jeongguk just smiling, waving and winking at the girls. I sigh and just smile while shooking my head.

We're just here in hallway here in school, just chitchatting and yes we're just here sitting and the girls are far away a bit at us and they just squealing not so loud because of us... but I'm glad because they're not wild unlike the others who's mobbing at us like wth? We're not an artists lol.

"Aish, It's so hard to be handsome~" - Gguk said

"Yes It's really hard" - Namjoon hyung said

I furrowed my eyebrows and we chuckled. I look at Jungkook who's smiling and looking at the girls, he's right... he's handsome... that's why it's so hard to be inlove with him because he's handsome.. and because of that the girls are falling for him... and when the right times comes.... I know he will fall in love to a beautiful girl....

"Hey tae? You okay?" - I heard hobi hyung said

I just look at Gguk, admiring his smile then suddenly he look at me smiling. He look an angel who fall from the sky..

"Hey sweetcake you okay?"

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I snap my thoughts when he hold my shoulder and my heart beats fast. What the fuck? Did he just caught me staring at him?!

I felt my face heat up and just blink and raised my eyebrows to him.

"Yah taehyung? Are you fine?" - Yoongi hyung ask, slightly worried

"H-Huh? Yeah! I-I'm just thinking stuffs.."

"What stuffs?" - Gguk ask furrowing his eyebrows

I furrowed my eyebrows too and sigh.

"It's none of your business" - I said and rolled my eyes, heart still beating fast

The hyungs just chuckled while me still thinking if he notice that I was staring at him a while ago... Ohmygod...

"Tae? Wanna go to cafe?"

I look at hobi hyung who's always smiling a sunshine indeed, and I raised my eyebrows and eventually I smiled too.

"Yes sure!"

"Wait wait, I'll come with you"

I furrowed my eyebrows and look at Jungkook who's raising his eyebrows. Hobi just look at him confuse while smiling.

"Come on, you three go together, just go. Go away" - Yoongi hyung said shooing us and the hyungs just chuckled

"Okay cmon let's go" - hobi said and I just smiled and we start walking

"Hyung I want Ice coffee"

"Who said I will treat you?" - Hobi hyung said in a playful tone