42

"You're so pretty"

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

Yes, he's so fucking pretty, gorgeous, beautiful, ethereal. Fuck.

He then blink, blushing and he let out a soft chuckles before he buried his head on my shoulder. I chuckles and just kiss his head.

"You know you're so cute when you're shy" - I mumble

"I'm not" - I chuckles when I heard his quickly answer

"You are" - I said smiling and caressing the side of his waist

He then look at me with a slightly furrowed eyebrows making me chuckles.

"I'm not shy" - he shortly said and look down on my shoulder

I chuckles because he's saying that when his actions not doing the same.

"Okay you're not" - I said and kiss his forehead

He then look back at me, smiling slightly and I just stare at him too while smiling. Ugh. He's so pretty. I then pulled away from him and I took his hand, dragging him to our sofa.

We sit to the sofa as I held him closer to me, I smiles when I see his cute pink face when I pulled him to my chest as I wrap my arms around his waist while his arms around mine too.

This is perfect.

Morning cuddle with the one who you love. So perfect.

I smiles at my thoughts and just caress his waist and kissing his head multiple times.

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

"Jungkook..."

"Hmm?"

He then look up at me and blink, biting his lips, and after a seconds he look down at my shoulder and I smiles and just caress his waist.

"What is it love?"

He then quickly look up at me with a blushes flashed on his soft cheeks making me to smiles and felt my warm heart, because my sweet nickname that I gave to him or the word that I say can make him blush, of course.

"Nothing.." - he shortly said and blink

I chuckles softly and just caress his waist. I know he wants to say something, I know.

"No baby, tell me what is it hmm?"

I smiles and he just blink in a minute at me making me to chuckles and kiss his forehead.

"Oh baby, tell me what is it" - I said, caressing his waist

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

"Last night..."

I smiles and raised my brows to him and he just blink, looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

Last night? Does he want to talked again about what happen last night?

I don't know but I slightly pout at my thoughts and I see him smiles slightly at me. I then smiles a bit and just caress his waist.

"What about last night hmm? You want us to talked about it again?"