33

Days has passed and now it's already the day. The homecoming party is today or should I say tonight? Hakhak.

I look at the clock on the nightstand and I smiles when finally, it's already 3pm! I sigh and took my small bag and I stand up from my bed and went outside of my room.

As I went outside of my room, my smile suddenly fade when I see him sitting on sofa and already looking at me, pouting. I furrowed my brows and just chuckles a bit.

"Do you really need to go to that chinese? We can go together in party aish.." - he said lowly and pouting

I chuckles and just shooked my head making him sigh and chew his lips.

"I'll go now, Yoongi hyung will probably on his way too" - I said smiling and he just blink, slightly pouting

I chuckles a bit and I was about to turned my heels around when I felt a warm hand on my right hand making me stop and turned my head around to look at him.

He's looking at me with his unreadable expression and I blink, looking down to our hands and I can't help but to blushes.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"You'll be there right?"

I slightly furrowed my brows and blink. I know what he's talking about but ofcourse, I'll be there to party then why he asked?

Did he wants to see me there?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blushes to what I'm thinking although it's a stupid bcoz ofcourse, he has no choice but to see me there too because it's a party, aish TAEHYUNG.

I then chuckles a bit and just nod at him and he smiles slowly.

"Ofcourse silly" - I chuckles and pulled my hand away from his hand

He then smiles a bit and nod and I just nod too and bite my lips.

"Yeah, I'll go now. Chimmy is waiting for me"

"Yeah... take care..." - he said lowly, smiling and I smiles and nod and turned around

As I turned around I can't help but to felt my heart beats fast and I just sigh and blink few times.

Aish, calm your gay heart Kim Taehyung.

/

"Choose"

I blink few times and furrowed my brows while smiling. I then look at him who's standing beside me and smiling cutely as always and Hobi hyung is sitting on his bed, looking at the clothes or outfits that display on Jimins bed.

"But Jiminie... are you sure I-

"Aish taehyungie, of course I'm sure. And don't worry that clothes are not expensive and that's not Gucci brand because I know you're allergic with in any expensive stuffs and don't worry my soulmate, I'm here and the hyungs are there for you too, we'll not letting you alone in the party, just pick any clothes here"

I chuckles when Jimin hyung said that in a quick way and Hobi hyung just chuckles too. Jimin then smiles and pout at me and I just smiles, feeling thankful for having a friend like him.

"Aish fine. Okay wait.... I'll choose..." - I said and look back at the clothes on his bed

The clothes are so simple yet so beautiful but there's something that caught my eyes and I can't help but to smiles because I think it will good on me. I then look back at Jiminie who's smiling, raising his brows and obviously more on exciting rather than me.