10

We then released each other in embrace and just smiled and went to our own room.

As I went inside my room, I quickly flop down to my bed and I close my eyes and I cover my whole face with my heart still pounding so fast.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"Ohmygod...." - I mumble to my hands

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I then touch my chest and I can feel my heart still pounding so fast. I bit my bottom lips and look down and I remembered what happen just earlier.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"Fuck. My heart pounding so fast.." - I mumble and I closed my eyes feeling hot suddenly

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I play with my fingers and I sigh and just look down at my fingers.

"I love you taehyung..."

"But what if I can't do it for myself but I can do it for you?"

"Thank you for listening to me and thank you for not judging me even though sometimes I'm so annoying to you.."

"Really thank you taehyung.... I promised that I'll never break our promise, I'll do my best to accept what really happens to my past and I'll be a good boy.."

"I love you..."

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blushed and chuckled a bit then I smiled and I buried my whole face again in my hands, feeling the butterflies on my stomach.

"Fuck kookie... what are you doing to my poor heart.." - I mumble

After a minutes of feeling fluttered and flustered. I bit my lips then I look at the wall and inhale deeply.

"But you only love me as a friend..." - I mumble

I suddenly felt a pang on my chest and I sigh and just look down at my foot and slightly pout.

"It's so hard to be inlove alone..."

Then suddenly Jungkook's broken face suddenly flashed on my mind, when he tell me the real reason why he's playing relationship... I pout and just can't help but to feel sad and bad at him.. I didn't know that he went through a lot to his mom.. I thought he's just doing this stuffs because he loves to break someone's heart but I guess i'm wrong... He's just doing this to ease his pain that his mom caused... but still he's wrong.

I suddenly smiled and I felt proud of myself because he listen to me... And now he'll try to accept what bad happen to his past and he promised to me that he's going to change, that he'll never break someone's heart again and he's the one who sealed that promised so I know and I feel that he'll do it.

I smile and just lay in my bed too lazy to change, but it's okay my sweater helps me to sleep comfortably. I smiled and just close my eyes and wait for my dreamland.

▶▶

"Woah jeykey! Nice shoes huh" - Namjoon hyung said

I bit my lips and glance at the Nike that he's wearing. That's the Nike that I buy for him. I blushed and just continued to write an essay on my notes.