53

As I heard the question of police, I blink shakily and suddenly felt a deep pang on my chest as I felt myself feeling jelly as I slowly look back at the road and I suddenly felt my tears drop and realization hit me...

Jungkook hit by a car.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blink as I suddenly burst out to tears and I quickly moved the police infront of me as I quickly went near at him and slump beside him who's laying in the road with many blood in his head and in the road. I shakily touch his cheeks as I cry, biting my lips so hard and just felt my heart so fucking heavy.

"J-Jungkook..."

"J-Jungkook w-wake up.."

"G-Ggukie.... o-oh g-god.."

I hiccup and shakily took his hand on mine and just pout while crying at him and I notice the rescuers quickly took their stuffs to take him to hospital.

"J-Jungkook, please... p-please w-we're going t-to h-hospital p-please.... h-hold on.."

As I say that I kiss his hand and just sobs and hiccup, buried my head to his hand while holding his hand tightly.

"Excuse me sir, we need to take him to hospital"

As I heard the rescuer says that, I sobs and quickly pulled out my hand to him as I quickly nod multiple times, shakily wiping my tears with the back of my hand and I cover my mouth, still sobbing and I see the rescuer smiles softly at me.

"P-Please..."

The rescuer just smiles sadly and nod and they quickly but carefully took Jungkooks body as they laid him in a comfortable not so small bed. I shakily stand up then I felt a hand on my back and I hiccup, feeling my tears keep falling again as I turned around and I see an old woman behind me, smiling softly at me with a worried look in her eyes as she caress my back soothingly and I can't help but to burst out to tears as I engulfed the old woman in a hug and I felt that she caress my back soothingly as she mumble--

"Sshhhhh... he'll be okay... he'll be..."

I hiccup and just sobs so hard as I felt the deep pain in my heart by the unexpected happened today. This accident.... I shouldn't let him to go to mini stop store but fuck. I sobs and closed my eyes tightly as I hugged the old woman in me and I felt that she hold me tightly because I feel that my body is really like a jelly now. I just want again to lay in my bed and cry... yes, lay and cry with him but because of happiness not because of this.... but I guess it won't happen again for now...

"Sir let's go, we know he needs you right now. Let's go"

As I heard the rescuer say that to me, I then quickly pulled away to the old woman and she just smiles at me and nod and I just nod too and look at the rescuer who nods and smiles too at me and I just nod and blink, sobbing and quickly walk and I took Jungkooks crack phone first, putting it on my small bag before I quickly went to the ambulance car but my heart suddenly broke into pieces again as I see my lover laying unconscious making me to just bite my lips so hard as I close my eyes tightly and just sobs again. I then open my eyes and went closer to him and I hiccup and take his hand on mine as I kiss it and I felt that the ambulance car is really running so fast.

"P-Please h-hold on... w-we almost t-there... p-please G-ggukie... f-fuck..."

I sobs and just shooked my head as I felt my heart really in pain right now. This is my fault... this is my fault...