58

'NO ONE POV'

"I-It's only a d-dream?"

As Taehyung ask that, he smiles as his tears still falling making Jungkook to furrowed his brows looking at his lover and suddenly felt worried by just seeing Taehyung with a tears in his eyes.

"Hey stop crying love.... and what dream baby? and about the car you mentioned a while ago... anyway what is that..."

As Jungkook ask that questions softly, Taehyung can't help but to smiles, crying when he finally remembered all what happen to them and he finally confirm that it's just really a dream... a bad dream.

Jungkook suddenly panicked and his heart suddenly ache when Taehyung suddenly burst out to cry and slightly shaking making Jungkook to just pulled his lover to lovingly hug and caressing soothingly the back of his lover. Taehyung then buried his face in Jungkook neck as he hold him tightly and he can't help but to just burst out in to sobs because he's really felt relief and happy that Jungkook are still here, remember and still loving him... that it was just a dream, a bad dream.

"Hey baby... calm down... shhh... I'm here... Ggukie's here..." - Jungkook whisper kissing the side of his head and the side of his lover eyes while he's caressing his back

Taehyung hiccup and just hold Jungkook tightly, don't want him to let go and of course Jungkook want the same way too but he can't help but to just felt worried and want to know what is happening... why his baby is crying in this morning...

Silent...

Silent...

"I love you Ggukie..."

After a minute, Taehyung suddenly muttered that eight letters with a hiccup making Jungkook to smiles as he kiss the side of his head and his clothed shoulder while he's still caressing his side and back.

"I love you too baby... I love you.."

Taehyung smiles and heart beating fast when he heard Jungkook's quickly respond and he can't help but to slightly pout, sniffing and tears still falling and at the same time, he feel trembling, he's slightly shaking and Jungkook can feel too that's why he's holding taehyung tightly and at the same time he's running his hand soothingly in Taehyung making Taehyung to sigh in the touch as he felt relax and just sniff with a tears still in his eyes.

After a minute of silence, Taehyung blink, sniffing when he suddenly felt lifted up and he look up to see him smiling sweetly at him and that's when he realized Jungkook carrying him bridal style and he can't help but to blushes.

Jungkook see Taehyung blushes making him smiles softly as he lean down and kiss his crown head before he started to walk and went in Taehyung's room.

As Jungkook went inside of Taehyungs room, he then sit at the bed with Taehyung in his arms, he was about to put Taehyung in the side but Taehyung quickly put his arms around his neck tightly making Jungkook smiles as he kiss the side of his head and just let his baby stay in his lap with him between in Taehyung soft thighs.

Taehyung hiccup and Jungkook knows that Taehyung still crying although not really in a cry but with a tears still falling in his eyes making him sigh as he pulled away from Taehyung to look at him properly and his heart ache when he see his lover with a tears in his beautiful slightly swollen eyes with a pink nose and slightly pouty lips. He can't help but burst out his heart in uwu because Taehyung look so adorable in his eyes but he can't help but to felt sad and confused at the same time why Taehyung is crying in this beautiful morning. He then remember that Taehyung mentioned about dream a while ago and he can't help but to felt sad because maybe his baby dream a bad dream last night that's why he's like this... and maybe he feel that dream is really like real that's why he thought he's still dreaming...