45

We're now here in the cafeteria outside of the school, we're just here, hanging out together and sharing some stuff while me just reading a novel titled "five feet apart".

I smiles while looking at hyungs who's chuckling, sharing their funny moments. I then look at Hobi hyung and I see him smiling too at hyungs and then I remember what Jungkook said to me... that he like Sana and Sana likes him too. I smiles while looking at him, hoping that one day he'll have the courage to ask Sana out.

I then fix my glasses and sip on my strawberry milk as my eyes travel to my side and I furrowed my brows when I see him, smiling widely at his phone.

I then peek at his phone to see why he's smiling but I blink when he suddenly moved to the other side making me to not see what he's looking at his phone. I slightly pout and look at him but he still looking and smiling at his phone while his typing a message I think?

Who's he's texting?

And why he is smiling brightly like that?

Does he texting his family?

Or....

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

He's texting some other girls?

I don't know but when I suddenly think that, I felt a pang on my chest and I just blink. What the fuck am I thinking?

I then look at his smile for a seconds and I just slightly pout, suddenly don't know what to feel and think. I bite my bottom lips as I look down again to read the novel but I don't know... I suddenly felt lazy to read.

AISH.

Minutes has passed the hyungs still sharing stuffs while their playing some musics to their phone. I then look at my side and I furrowed my brows when I see him still on his phone. Aish, why the hell he's always on his phone!

He then suddenly look up to the hyungs and smiles making his phone to moved in front of my side making me see what he's doing.

As I finally see what the display on his phone, I suddenly felt my heart beats fast as I felt an another hit on my chest. I don't know why I'm feeling this but.....

Why is only 'heart' as in 'red heart shape' like this '♥️' the name of the contact that he's texting.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

Heart shape?

W-Who's that?

I-Is that a girl?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I-Is he cheating on me?

Or....

He's back to his habit again?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

My heart suddenly ache when I suddenly think that but why.... W-Why the name of the contact of he's texting is red heart shape?

I-Is he really cheating on me?

We're just together in days and yet... he already cheated on me? A-Am I right?

What the fuck am I thinking?!

I snapped my thoughts when I felt a warm hand on my cheeks making me blink few times and that's when I realized he's looking at me in a worried in his eyes while his hand on my cheeks.