40

'JUNGKOOK POV'

"Welcome noona"

I smiles at my cousin and she just nod and waved her hands before she went  outside. I then bite my bottom lips as I turned around to look at him and I smiles when I see him looking down, biting his lip and playing with his fingers with a pink tinted in his soft cheeks making me smiles as I know that he heard us.

I bite my lips, smiling as I went closer to him. I then smiles and took his chin to look up to me and I can't help but to felt my heart beating fast but it aches at the same time as I see his beautiful face with a slightly swollen eyes, red nose and a puffy soft pink cheeks knowing that I'm the reason why he looks so broken but beautiful at the same time...

I can't help but to felt my heart ache as I see him earlier broke and bursts out to tears in front of me and the reason is me....

I'm so stupid...

I'm so stupid to make my precious boy cry over me....

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"So..... you love big prince hmmm?"

As I said that I smiles softly at him and I can't help but to felt my heart warm and ache at the same time when his tears suddenly fall again in his beautiful eyes.

He then blink and his lips turns to pout as his tears fall making me to smiles and pulled him closer to me. I took his arms and placed it around my neck while I pulled him by his slim waist.

He then buried his head on my neck as I know that his tears are still falling. A precious tears because of relief in happiness...

I smiles and just hold him tight and kiss his head multiple times with my heart beating so fast and I felt my tears suddenly fall too because of the happiness too...

A happiness that starting to bloom for us....

After a minutes, I smiles and wipe my tears. I then pulled away from him but I still hold him closer to me and I see him look down again making me chuckles a bit as I know he's probably shy now. I then cup his both cheeks to look at me and I smiles sadly as I see his beatiful eyes with tears.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I smiles and wipe his tears and he just blink, looking at me pouting. I then kiss his forehead and rest back again my arms around his waist and he just blink, looking at me with a pink tinted in his beautiful soft cheeks.

"Will my baby will listen to me now?"

As I asked that, he then blink and look away from me, blushing making me to let out a soft chuckles because he's fucking cute. I then tilted my head to the side and our eyes met making him to blink, and sniff and bite his bottom lips, while blushing. I raised my brows and he just slowly nod, looking down to my shoulder making me to smiles and caress his back.

"Words baby..."

He then blink, still looking at my shoulder making me to slightly pout because I'm not used to a shy taehyung in front of me but of course he's still cute, look like a babie, my baby.

"Y-Yeah..."

I smiles when he mumble that making me to kiss his forehead again. I sigh and took his chin to look up to me and my heart always beats fast when our eyes always met.