41

'TAEHYUNG POV'

"If nothing last forever... would you be my nothing?"

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I then blink few times, slightly furrowed my brows and he just smiles softly at me making me blushes and just blink at him.

What the fuck...

Would I be his nothing?

What's with that words Gguk. Aish.

Why is he so suddenly romantic huhuhu.

I bite my bottom lips as I let out soft chuckles and just feel this warm in my heart and the butterflies on my stomach. He then smiles and scrunch his nose and I felt that he caress my waist making me to just blushes and just look at him.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I don't know but I suddenly felt a deep pang but warm in my chest as I'm thinking if this real?

A-Am I not dreaming?

Is this real? Did I really broke down last night because of the pain that I feel as I thought he has girlfriend? Did I really broke down again in front of him earlier? Did I really confessed all I want to say to him? Did I really felt embarrassed by just knowing that his girlfriend that I thought is her cousin? Did I really heard him confessed his feelings to me? Did I really feel that he's holding me right now? Did I really see him cry because of his feelings for me? Did I really feel that he kissed me? And lastly.....

Did I really heard him say that eight letters to me?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I don't know but I suddenly felt tears brimming in the edge of my eyes again as I see his slightly pink swollen eyes and his bright smiles with his beautiful lovingly eyes that looking to me.

I blink and caress the side of his neck and just look at him making him scrunch his nose again making my heart suddenly beats fast and to make my tears suddenly fall.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

It's real....

I'm not dreaming....

He's real....

All of he say... all of he do... it's real... It's real...

H-He love me....

He's real and his love for me is real...

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blink and snapped my thoughts when I felt a warm hand on my cheeks as I see him smiling softly at me while wiping my tears.

"My baby is crying again..."

As he said that I can't help but to gulp and smiles as I felt my tears fall again. I can't help but to to felt this big happiness in my heart as I heard him called me with that word again that making me to believed that....

It's really real...

He then smiles and wipe my tears again before he pulled me more closer to him again making me to just hold him tight too by his neck. I smiles and just look at him, and he just scrunch his nose again making me to chuckles because my boyfriend is so cute...