43

"OMGGGGGGGG SEVEN GOOOOD GUUUUYSSS!!!"

"KYAAAAAAHHHHHH JIMINIEEEE!!!"

"OMG, THEY LOOK SO FINE"

I smiles at the students and we just continue to walk. I startled when I felt a hand on mine making me to quickly look at my side and I see him smiling softly at me with his cute bunny teeth display.

We're now walking outside to hall room and making way to the quadrangle in the bench but I can't help to felt flustered, shy and suddenly feeling down just by holding hands with him. Yes, suddenly feeling down... I don't know but the stares of the other students making me felt weird, it's looks like their looking at me with disgust but still the other students are still squealing, smiling at us.

"OMG?! Jungkookie holding taehyungie's hand?! OMG my shipppp!!!"

"My ship is sailing!"

"OMG, are they couple? They look so cuteeeee"

"Jungkook like a boy? And his friend?"

"Yes we aware at taehyungie's sexuality but Jungkook his boyfriend? Oh fuck no"

"Don't get me wrong, I like them but they aren't look good together"

"Two lover boys? That's disgusting"

"I don't hate them but now, I kinda hate them"

"I hate gays, gahh!"

"Uwaaaaa!!! My Taekook heart!!"

"They're so cute together omg"

"Taekook look good together"

"Oh noooo, are they boyfriends? No way.."

"They look cute together omg"

"Omg finally they're together!!"

As I heard the shockness, positive and negative comments of the students. I can't help but to felt happy and sad at the same time... I then bite my lips and pulled my hand away from Jungkook's hold and just continue to walk while smiling at the students even though I suddenly felt don't know what to feel...

'JUNGKOOK POV'

I slightly furrowed my brows when my baby suddenly pulled out his hand from my hold. I look at him and blink and he just smiles at the students and some times he's looking down.

I then look up at the students who's mumbling, squealing, smiling at us and I can't help but to clenched my jaw because I know why Taehyung pulled out his hand away from me, ofcourse, I'm not deaf to didn't hear they mumbles. Tsk.

I then rolled my eyes at the other girl students who's looking at Taehyung weirdly and I took my baby's hand again and intertwined it on mine.

As I took his hand, he quickly look at me with a brows slightly furrowed and a expression that I don't want to see.. the "don't". It's looks like he's saying to me to don't hold his hand but fuck no way. I just sigh, looking at him with a soft eyes before I look away, still holding his soft hand tightly and just didn't mind the fucking negative mumbles of the other students to us.

I don't fucking care to them. I only care in my love.

"You okay taehyung-ah?" - Hobi ask when we finally sit down at the bench