18

I then went outside of my bathroom while smiling sheepishly then I quickly walk to my door and stop.

I inhaled deeply before I open my door but my smile suddenly fade and my heart suddenly beats fast to what I see.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I see him wearing a simple black hoodie with a black jogger pants, he's standing or bending to sofa while he's putting multiple pillows to sofa. I then look around and I see the small table full of snacks and drinks while the TV is now on and multiple movies are display on the screen. I look back at Gguk who's slightly pouting while he's fixing the small pillow to sofa because that pillow is always falling. I can't help but to smiled at the sight.

My eyes suddenly land on his arms and I see a blanket???? I furrowed my brows and I started to take a step on him and he quickly look up at me, smiling.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"Oh hey, wait I'm fixing this small pillow shit"

I chuckled at bit to what he said but I can't help to blushed, thinking why he have a blanket.

"Why did you bring blanket?"

He then stand up straight, looking at me smiling. I raised my brows and just look down at blanket.

"Incase you're cold"

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blushed and look at him who's smiling then he sit down at sofa and put the blanket on sofa.

"Cmon let's watch now" - he said and he took the remote

I bit my lips and just nod then I sit beside him on the sofa but still we have a small distance.

He then handed me the remote and I raised my brows while taking it from him. He chuckled and he took some chips on table and he moved closer to me.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blushed and just still raised my brows to him.

"Idiot, pick a movie"

I furrowed my brows and I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. I then look back at the screen and scroll the movies that display there.

Our times?

I chew my lips and then I click the movie tittle "Our Times". I smiled when the movie starts to play, I then look back at Gguk and my smile fade when I see him already looking at me, smiling.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"What did you pick?"

Does he didn't see what movie I choose?!

"Our times" - I shortly said and I look back at screen with a blushed still on my face

Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.

I notice him took the snacks on the table and he handed it to me. I look at him with raised brows and he chuckled and gave me the snacks. I chew my lips, don't know what to say and just rest my back to sofa and start to munch the chips while watching the movie.

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...