39

'TAEHYUNG POV'

I pout when I suddenly felt myself wants to wake up but I just want to sleep again. I then yawn, eyes still shut and I hug the pillow beside me to sleep again but I furrowed my brows when I felt a soft but a hard thing.

I slowly open my eyes and blink few times, adjusting my sight. But my eyes grew a bit as I see the familiar room. I then furrowed my brows and look at the wall and that's when I finally realized...

I'm here in my room?

But I'm with Jin hyung???

Wait? What happen?

I yawn again and I was about to stand up when I felt a hand on my back making me turned my head to the side and I froze with my heart suddenly beats fast.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blink and can't help but to blushes when I see him beside me, laying, with his left arm around me and still sleeping.

So he's the one who'm I holding?

We sleep together?

I blink and can't help but to smiles shyly as I look at him and thinking that we slept together.

But my smile suddenly fade when I suddenly remember what really happen last night.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I remember when I see him with a beautiful girl in our own apartment wearing a night suit and dress, probably his girlfriend.... and when I heard him called her with that...... word.

I remember when I flashes a big smiles at him to pretend that I'm okay... that I'm going to Hobi hyungs apartment because I forgot something there... I remember when I bursts out to cry in the middle of the road because of the big pain that my heart feeling... I remember how look so broken and stupid I am, crying and crying in the road... I remember when I went to Jin hyungs and just cry with his shoulder and didn't know that I felll asleep.....

I finally now remember....

I blink and can't help but to suddenly felt tears brimming in the edge of my eyes as I felt again the millions stabs on my chest. I slightly gulp and look at his wearing and I see him wearing a hoodie and sweatpants...

Did he.....

Did he picked me up from Jin hyung?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

But why.......

Why......

Why is he sleeping with me?

W-Why is he doing this......

Where is her girlfriend?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I can't help but to drop a tears as I think his girlfriend... probably she's in his room.... probably they sleep together last night but he maybe felt pity to me that's why he picked me to Jin hyung.....

I then bite my bottom lips hardly to prevent myself to cry loudly as I'm thinking that stuffs with my heart so fucking deep heavy again...

I swallow the lump on my throat and can't help but to shut my eyes tightly as I felt my tears falling with my heart still aching.....