57

It's been fourteen days... Fourteen days has passed and I'm still hurting day by day but because I'm used to it before.... I'm used to it again....

Jungkook is okay now and when I say 'okay' it's means he really is. He's always smiley, being handsome, cute and dork at the same time like he is and.... he's back. He goes back to always break someone heart and I don't know what to do... I don't know what should I do first but all I want is to don't pressure him... so I'm just right here, looking silently at him, crying and hurting silently because of him.. but I need to be strong... I need to be strong for him, for us. I'm willingly want to help him to be okay, I'm always there to help and remembered him to drink his medicine but sometimes he always have headache and sometimes he's having a blackout too but gladly I'm always beside him to take care of him.. Of course, I really will take care of him.

As usual, we're here now at quadrangle in the bench. I sigh with my heavy heart and just look up and my bored eyes travel to him... There he is... in the lobby, far away from me, smiling cutely and standing with a girl in his strong arms wrapped around her waist and...... It's hurts. It's hurts to see him everyday with his old habit... It's hurt to see him everyday with every other girls in his arms... It's hurts... fucking hurts...

The whole campus has been confused of what's going on.... because yeah before they already know that we're together then suddenly we're not together... some of them are sad, confused of what happen between us.. and some of them are a little bit happy that me and Jungkook are really not together and just will stay in friends... only friends... but they didn't know the whole truth... they really didn't know what's going on...

I bite my lips when I suddenly felt my tears brimming in the edge of my eyes as I felt my heart aches to what I'm thinking and to what just I saw. I inhale deeply and just blink few times before I look down to my notes and just blink again, don't know what to feel... because all I know is I'm hurt and tired.

I flinched when I suddenly felt a warm hand on my arms making me to quickly look up and look at beside me and I see her smiling at me with her worried eyes.

"You okay tae?"

I blink few times and just smiles a bit and nod and she just smiles sadly at me and caress my arms.

"I-I'm okay... t-thanks Sana.."

She smiles and she just nod at me then I just smiles too and look away from her and there they are.... I see the hyungs and Hyung Sik looking at me too with a worried in their eyes. Hyung Sik and Sana already know too what happened to Jungkook and they understand why I don't want to tell to Jungkook the truth.

"You okay taebear?" - Jin hyung ask and took my hand

I smiles and just nod at him and Jin hyung pout making me to chuckles a bit but deep inside.... I just want to sleep to escape this pain that I feel.

"I'm okay hyung.." - I said and just chuckles a bit

Jin hyung just sigh and he caress my hand for a seconds before he smiles, nodding and pulled out his hand on me then he look away to look at Jungkook.

"What time is it tae?"

As Jin hyung ask that he then look back at me smiling a bit and I just furrowed my brows and blink before I took my phone in the table and my eyes grew a bit when I see the time, it's already 3pm and I heard the hyungs chuckles a bit.

"Go on tae, call him"

I then look up to Yoongi hyung when he said that and I just gulp before I nod multiple times and I see the hyungs just smiles at me. I then sigh, furrowing my brows slightly and just took Jungkook's medicine on my bag. How come I almost forgot that, aish!