20

Days has passed and now we're here in Hobi's apartment, just hangout, playing games, watching movie and singing while we have snacks and drinks. We're here sitting and some of us laying in the floor with big sofa surroundings with a small pillow on beside us.

I smiled while watching Jimin hyung singing with actions. I was laying in the floor using my arms as a pillow while I'm hugging the pillow, crazy right? The hyungs is sitting while Gguk are laying too to the other side, smiling at hyungs who's chuckling at Jimin hyung.

I look at Gguk and just stare at his smile. He's just wearing black shirt with a black sweatpants, his hair was slightly messy but he still manage to look damn good. I blushed because I can see the curves of his biceps because his using his arms as a pillow, he really have a buff body although I still didn't know if he has abs bcoz I still didn't see it but still, I'm fucking sure he have. I mean just looking at his built body with a shirt you can see the curves of his muscular chest and biceps, what more inside the shirt????

WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!

I blushed and I snap my thoughts when I suddenly see Hyungsik face smiling, closer at me. Yes, Hyungsik is with us.

My eyes grew a bit and raised my brows. He then chuckled a bit and moved backwards and I just raised my brows to him. He then patted his lap and I look at him confuse.

"Lay here" - he said smiling, patting his lap

I smiled and I moved closer to his lap. I then rest my head and he put his hand on my hair, caressing it. I smiled at his touch and I sigh, looking back at hyungs who's still smiling at Jimin hyung who still singing.

"Okay motherfuckers, I'm done. Jeon you're next, now sing" - Jimin hyung said while holding his throat

The hyungs chuckled and I smile, looking back at Gguk who's tounge poking his cheeks while looking at me. I blushed and just blink at him. He then look back at hyungs and sigh then he look at ceiling.

"I'm not in the mood to sing"

The chuckles of hyungs suddenly fade when he said that. I furrowed my brows and look at hyungs who's looking at Gguk confuse, Jimin hyung pout and he munch the chips.

"Yah don't be kj, jk" - Hobi said chuckling

"Yeah cmon gguk" - Namjoon hyung said, sipping his drink

"Nah" - he shortly said rocking his legs

"Aish this kid" - Jin hyung said rolling his eyes while munching chips

"Cmon motherfucker" - Yoongi hyung said and he throw a pillow to gguk's face

The hyungs suddenly chuckled and I smiled a bit. Jungkook throw back the pillow to Yoongi hyung who smiling sheepishly at him. He rolled his eyes and look back at the ceiling.

I pout, looking at him. Why he don't want to sing? We know he have a beautiful voice so why? I bit my lips, pouting.

"You're ruining the mood Jeon" - Jimin hyung said, rolling his eyes and pout, Jungkook just shrugged and smiled a bit

"Sing now koo!" - I suddenly said

He then look at me raising his left brows. I smiled a bit and scrunch my nose.

"Cmon please" - I said and slightly pout then I heard hyungs chuckled

He then chuckled a bit and rolled his eyes, looking back at ceiling. I furrowed my brows, pouting while hugging my pillow. I then heard Hyungsik chuckling and he run his fingers on my hair.