29

"I'm his prince, little ones"

My heart suddenly beat fast when I heard that familiar voice. I then blink and I see the little kids look at the side making me look too and I see him walking at us and when he's finally here, he then sit by tippy toe and smiles at the little kids.

The two little princess's giggles and made their way to him and he engulfed them to hug. He then finally sit down on the sand and the two little ones, giggling and sit on his laps.

He then look at me, smiling and I just blink with my heart beating fast and I can't help but to blushes to what he said earlier.

"I'm his prince, little ones"

I then look away and just look at the castle and run my fingers to the kids hair that sitting on my lap.

"Hyung, he's your prince?"

I blink when I heard the little boy on my lap suddenly ask that making me blush and just blink again.

"Yes yes! He's hyungie's prince!"

I then look back at the little princess's who's giggling still on his lap and I just blink, flustered. I then look at him and I see him already looking at me smiling sheepishly.

WOAH?! I knew it, he's playing around, again. Aish!

I then rolled my eyes on him and look back at the two little ones that on his lap who's still smiling at me.

"He's not my prince, little ones" - I said smiling making them pout

"Aww oppa, is that true??" - the little princess ask him

I then look back at him and he just smiles and shooked his head, looking down to the little princess.

"No little princess, I am his prince, don't believed at him" - he said, slightly pouting

I then furrowed my brows at him, blushing and he look at me and smiles sheepishly again. I sigh, rolling my eyes again at him.

"What's your name big prince?" - the little prince ask

He then chuckles, looking down at the kids and he run his fingers to the small little prince hair and I can't help but to smile at the sight, his gestures are soft...

"The name is Jungkook, little prince"

The two little princess's giggles and Gguk just smiles, scrunching his nose to them. I smiles and just look down.

"So you're really oppa's prince?" - I heard the little princess ask

"Yes I'm his, he just really don't want to accept that and I don't know why.."

I then look at him when I heard him say that sadly??? and I see him pouting at the little kids who pout too and they look at me, still pouting and I raised my brows and blink.

"Oppa? Why you can't accept him as your prince?"

I blink and I look at Gguk and he look at me, pouting too. I furrowed my brows and rolled my eyes on him and just look away.

"See? He really don't want me to accept that I'm his prince.." - he said with an obviously pout at his face

I sigh, rolling my eyes at what he said.

"Don't worry oppa, he'll accept you don't worry"

I blink and look back at them and I see the little princess, pouting and cupping Gguk's cheeks who's smiling at her and he nod. I can't help but to blushes and just blink again.