26

"What's wrong with him?"

I heard Namjoon hyung ask. I sigh and just look back at hyungs who's brows raising while eating.

"Aish don't mind him guys, he just said that he's sleepy or maybe he's really not in the mood now" - Yoongi hyung said calmy

The hyungs just shrugged and continue to eat while sharing some stories and I just sigh again and took some chicken and eat trying to lift up my mood.

Yoongi hyung is right, he's really not in the mood now and it's really obvious but why??? Why suddenly he's not in the mood where in earlier when we won he looks so happy but then suddenly change?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

I pout and just munch the chicken while looking down to chickens, while I still heard hyungs continue chucklings and sharing stories.

/

"WHAT?!"

I startled and put a hand on Jin hyung's mouth because he's so loud. Jin hyung eyes grew with an obvious shock on his face.

It's already 11pm and we're still here in the beach closer to sea while the hyungs are already gone, and we're only two here with a silent sea.

"Mygod hyung, ssshhh!"

He then blink few times and pulled my hand away to his lips and he nod and smiles shyly. I pout and he just suddenly smile widely.

"Fuck taehyung really??? He really call you baby?!" - he ask shouting in a low voice

I blushed and can't help but to chuckle slightly because Jin hyung is so cute, he looks like he want to shout.

"I-I told you he is but I think he just spil out that word accidentally and there's no meaning that for him, okay?"

I furrowed my brows, looking at him sadly. Yes, sadly. I told you I really don't know if I should be happy or sad by just hearing that word from him but I can't help but to think the negative thoughts because I think that's really the truth.... and..... I just don't really want to assume...

Jin hyung smiles softly and he took my arms and caress it. I blink and pout slightly.

"But taehyung... You're not deaf.. If you really heard that word from him then it's true... And I know Jungkook... If you just see his smile while talking about his future lover that he'll called baby... I know that kid is not a liar.. So when he said that he'll call only his lover with that word then it's true... and maybe it's yo-

"N-No hyung, don't say that" - I quickly said and shooking my head

No it can't be... It can't be me....

Jin hyung furrowed his brows and he cup my cheeks then he smiles slightly. I don't know but I suddenly felt tears brimming in the edge of my eyes... I just don't really want to assume things... I don't want....

"Taehyung...."

I pout when I felt my tears suddenly fall and I shooked my head making him look at me confuse. He then caress my cheeks and wiping my tears that falling and he sigh.

"H-Hyung no.... please don't say any ridiculous.... I-It can't be--- hyung.... I-

I stop and can't help but to pout more and sobs, this pain.... this pain that I feel for him... It's hurts... It's really hurts...