8

"No we aren't dating"

"And I'm not courting taehyung because he rejected me and I do understand it and we're friends.. and I'm happy with that" - Hyung Sik said smiling at us

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

My eyes grew a bit and just look at him and I look back at Taehyung who's looking away with his sadly emotion. I suddenly felt sad to him and I just smiled, knowing that he rejected him because he love someone else and that person is infront of him...

"What?! Y-You rejected him tae?" - Jimin suddenly ask and I chuckled

"Shut up chim, you're so loud" - Yoongi said and he rolled his eyes

"Oooooh sorry man" - Namjoon said and he patted Hyung Sik shoulder and Hyung Sik just smiled

"He understand it so it's good. Thank you for understanding him pal" - hobi said smiling with his sunshine aura and he patted Hyung Sik back

I smiled and just look at taehyung who's still silent while munching his chips and I look up at Gguk who's smile suddenly fade and it change to unreadable expression again while he's looking at taehyung. His hand that on top to Sana's hand suddenly drop and he just look at taehyung sadly?

I furrowed my brows and look back at taehyung who's munching his chips while looking down or sometimes looking at Hyung Sik because Hyung Sik is talking to him. I look back at Jungkook who's eyes still on taehyung and Sana is rubbing his arms and talking to him. I smirk knowing what he tried to do but I guess he failed.

/

'TAEHYUNG POV'

After what happen earlier, as usual I still didn't see him coz he suddenly nowhere. Maybe he take Sana on a date or whatever.

I sigh and I open the door and my eyes grew a bit when I see him in sofa, watching TV while wearing night suit.

So he's not going out? Woah? Can't believed he's not going out somewhere again. The power of love, the power of Sana.

I sigh and I just walked inside and I close the door.

As I turned around I see him looking at me, smiling. I smiled too and just went inside my room with my heart suddenly aching.

I flop down on my bed and just think what happen this whole day.. when we found out that he's now dating someone, they doubting if he's serious but I do feel that this time he's really serious now... when Jin hyung found out that I love him... and when he thought me and Hyung Sik are dating...

I sigh and just close my eyes for a seconds and I startled when someone touch my shoulder.

"Hey angel let's eat, I cook jja-jangmyeon"

I look up to see him smiling at me, I furrowed my brows and blink. Is this Jungkook?

He cook?

Angel?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blushed and I removed his hand on my shoulder and just nod.

"Yeah, I'm just going to change" - I said and he chuckled and nod then he went out of my room

I bite my lips as I held my chest feeling my heart beating fast. What happen to him? I just shrugged and went to bathroom to change.