12

"I'm afraid hyung...."

"I'm afraid to fall in love..."

He then sigh and look at me, smiling. I furrowed my brows and look at him sadly and just smiled at him.

"Why?"

He chuckled and he look back at hyungs for a seconds and he look back at me, smiling.

"So curious hyung?" - he chuckles and I just look at him seriously

"I'm serious gguk. Tell me why?"

His smile fade and he lick his lips and sigh. He look away, chewing his lips and he look back at me with his sad eyes. I look at him seriously but sadly. I just really want to know why...

"I don't want to feel hurt hyung..."

He then look back at hyungs or should I say to taehyung again.

"And I don't want to hurt that someone... I don't want to be my mom who deeply hurt my dad..."

I felt a pang on my chest when I heard his real reason why he's afraid to be inlove... He's really hurt by his past that he don't want to be inlove bcoz he feel that he'll hurt his precious someone.. I smiled and look at taehyung and I look back at him.

"But I know you can't hurt him, I know you won't hurt taehyung.."

"I know hyung, I know. It's just me who's really stupid and afraid, my past still haunting me that's why I'm afraid... I'm really afraid that maybe soon I'll hurt him like my mom hurt dad.. or what if h-he turn away?"

I smiled widely when he suddenly froze and he look at me with his big eyes with pink tinted on his cheeks.

"So you really love him" - I said, smiling sheepishly

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

He then open his mouth to say something but I guess he don't know what to say. I chuckled and shook my head, because he's cute panicking.

"S-Stop chuckling aish" - he said and he glared at me

"Ok ok, it's just funny you know. You're panicking, mygod" - I said chuckling

"I'm fucking not" - he said rolling his eyes and he sigh, looking down

I stop chuckling and just smiled at the boy in front of me.

"So... you didn't admit that you love him but it's look like you're saying that you love him" - I said smiling, wiggling my brows

He then look at me, glaring and I bite my lips to prevent to laughed. He then rolled his eyes and cross his arms.

"Look, I told you, I do because he's my friend. Only friend, and I just said that stuffs because I got carried away. You're the one who's always mentioning his name, goddamn it" - he said and he rolled his eyes again and I laughed

So it's my fault? HAHAHA he's so ridiculous.

"Hey what's happening? Hoseok you're so loud laughing"

I quickly stop laughing when I heard Yoongi and I look at them. Oh? They're already here. They sit beside us while Taehyung and Hyung Sik sit beside each other. I look back at Gguk who's brows still furrowed and I bite my lips, smiling.