51

'JUNGKOOK POV'

I smiles as I quickly went out of my bathroom after I shower. I then quickly went to my closet to find some my good usual outfit. I took my oversized gray hoodie and my black sweatpants as I excitedly closed my closet and quickly toss the outfit in my bed.

I then smiles sheepishly as my eyes travelled down to my clock on the nightstand and my heart suddenly beats fast as I smiles. It's already 8pm, and I'm planning to take my baby on a date tonight and I'm planning to.......

Propose to him....

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

Yes, I'm planning now too and I'm fucking sure. I know we're still young but we're matured enough too to look to our future and I'm fucking sure that I really want to marry him, I want to to be with him for the rest of my life.... I want to build a family with him, fuck I can't even see myself without him in the future, I can't. I want to be with him forever... and I don't want him to leave me at least once, no... I'll never let him go and I know he'll do the same way too, I know he'll never let me go.

Although I know It's simple for us tonight, I mean, I didn't planned good, I didn't planned a super romantic way... I just planned to take him out tonight to watch a movie, to go to ocean park again and to go to park and just walk with him and finally to proposed to him. I know it's simple but I know that he'll loved it.

I smiles as I quickly took my sweatpants and my oversized black shirt in my bed and I quickly wear it while smiling widely. I then quickly went to my mirror after I already dress and I smiles and just fix my hair.

After a minutes of fixing myself in the mirror, I'm finally look damn simple fine. I then chuckles a bit at the mirror and I went back to my bed and just sit as I open the box in the nightstand and I smiles when I see the small purple velvet box. I then took it and I slowly open it and my heart beats fast as I smiles when I see the beautiful ring inside. Well, the other ring for me is already on my pocket.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I stare at the beautiful ring for a minutes and I just smiles softly and after a seconds I close the box and I put it on the pocket of my sweatpants as I stand up and look at my door, while smiling. I then inhale deeply as I felt my heart still beating fast before I let out a big sigh again and eventually I chuckles as I facepalm myself.

Fuck? Why I'm so nervous?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I then look down for a seconds while smiling and just nod at myself before I look up and started to walk to my door but eventually I stop and just felt my heart beating fast again.

"I can do this..."

I then sigh again as I smiles and I open the door of my room and my eyes travelled quickly to his room that still closed too. I slightly pout and just went out to my room and closed the door as my eyes still looking to his door room.

My pout suddenly fade when my eyes suddenly traveled to our sofa making my heart to beats fast as I see my baby sleeping peacefully in our sofa while cutely hugging himself making me to smile slowly.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I then silently walk closer to him and I sit beside him and I smiles when I see his cute pouty face closer. He's pouting while cutely hugging himself uwu.