50

1 year later •

1 year has passed, they're now already on their last year to Bighit University, they're soon to be graduate. YoonMin couple are still strong too, they're still together even though they always fight but the reason is NONSENSE lol while Hoseok and Sana are still cute couple, Hoseok always so soft and caring to Sana and Sana loved it ofcourse. About NamJin? well, finally they're now happily couple too and the one who confess first is Jin, he accidentally confess his feelings to Namjoon because he's so pissed at him because he broke their knife lol, he keep grumbling and grumbling until he accidentally spill that he love him even though he's a God of Destruction that's why they finally together. And lastly Hyung Sik? Well, he still didn't find his right one, but who knows maybe soon he find it.

The SEVEN GOOD GUYS are still best of friends until now, no one can beat their friendship. They love each other so much and they're the only one who know and feel their bond between them. Sana and Hyung Sik has been part of their growing friendship too and there's nothing for them to wish for because they're happy.

Jungkook and Taehyung is still happily together living in the one roof, they both still holding their promises to each other that THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE EACH OTHER and they always fulfilled that promise everyday. They're still clingy boyfriends and even though they're still young yet adult enough but Jungkook thought he wants to level up now their relationship.

Jungkook's dad already meet Taehyung and Jungkook's dad is so thankful to Taehyung because he make Jungkook to change to a much better man and Taehyung's family already meet Jungkook too and they thankful to God because their both parents and families understand they relationship, that they loved each other so much making them to felt relief in happiness, now there's nothing for them to wish for because they're CONTENTED and HAPPY.

The two boyfriends are still happily, inlove together and scared to leaved each other side.

But are we really sure if they will hold their promise until the end?

Are we sure if they're still together FOREVER?

What if one of them break their promises?

What if one of them feeling's suddenly forget and fade?

What if one of them leave?

What if...... they didn't end up together?

What if....... one of them forget the word eight letters?

What if....... all of the memories they made is only a dream for someone?

But then...... what if...... they really both hold tightly their promise to each other?

▶▶▶