37

"Sweetcakeeeeeeeeeee"

I sigh and rolled my eyes as I heard him shouting outside of my room. I then quickly fix myself in the mirror and look at my outfit for today, well.. I was wearing a not so big plain black shirt with a denim ripped short below to my knee, as always it's simple. I sigh and quickly took my bag and quickly went outside of my room.

As I went outside of my room I then see him sitting on the arm rest of sofa wearing his plain grey shirt that tucked in his tight black jeans. Simple outfit too but he looks so handsome...

I chuckles when I see his hair was still messy and I see him pouting at me while he's holding a hair wax and a hairbrush. I sigh and just shooked my head and walk closer to him and stop in front of him.

I then took the hairbrush and hair wax at his hand making him smile with his bunny teeth and I just rolled my eyes on him even though.... I'm happy...

I'm happy that I will do his hair hihi.

I started to comb his hair gently and I notice that his head is following where I combing his hair, making me shooked my head and look at him and just sigh.

"Stay still will you"

He then pout and just chew his lips making me smiles a bit because fuck. Why is he so cute? T.T

I then look back at his hair and comb it again in a gentle way and after a seconds I parted his hair to the side and comb it again by both side.

I stop for a seconds and put down the hair brush then I took the hair wax and put some on my palm and I spread it on my palm before I gently put or spread it on his hair. I then put some too on his bangs that I placed to the side so that his beautiful forehead will be seen.

I stop and look at his hair and can't help but to giggle because I didn't know that I can do it.

I then smiles widely and look at him but my smile suddenly fade when I see him already looking at me softly with a smile display on lips.

Fuck... he's so handsome...

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I blushes and blink then just smiles again, although I don't know? I just felt suddenly shy by just see him looking at me...

"Done"

He then raised his brows and smiles then I just blink again and I took the mirror on the small table and handed it to him and he took it.

"Woah? You did it sweetcake!" - he suddenly said putting down the mirror

I chuckles and just rolled my eyes and I startled when he engulfed me to hug making me blushes.

He then pulled away from me and I just blink, with my heart beats fast.

"Thank you peach"

As he said that he then wink at me, making me to fucking blushes and just blink again.

He called me Peach again?!

I smiles a bit and just nod then I turned around and quickly walk to our small kitchen to wash my hands with my heart still beating fast.

Aish. His all actions and words can make me fucking blushes and makes my heart beating so fast. TT.TT

"Sweetcake, did you bring your sweater or hoodie?"

I then furrowed my brows when he suddenly asked that in a shout a bit. Why did he want to know?